Eurovision 2023 SPECULATION

Could be this if open in time

Last edited:
I think Cardiff as potential host city should be counted out - the Motorpoint Arena only has a 5000 capacity.

If Italy hosted again I'd assumed Bologna would get it, as they seemed to be a close second this year.

They really need to REWORK the Eurovillage and get a decent DJ at the Euroclub if they do.

I'd thought the Mariupol thing was verging on a bit fanciful even as a rhetorical/PR thing, but on closer reading Zelensky's actual words were more on the lines that he thinks Ukraine will win again at some point in the future and that he thinks Mariupol should host when that happens and it's ready to.

The real question is whether that promise of a Monégasque return floated back in November comes to pass!

I'd thought the Mariupol thing was verging on a bit fanciful even as a rhetorical/PR thing, but on closer reading Zelensky's actual words were more on the lines that he thinks Ukraine will win again at some point in the future and that he thinks Mariupol should host when that happens and it's ready to.
Precisely, a lot of it is PR (and why not). He's not under any delusions it is going to be in Ukraine.

Yeah. I just can't see the EBU okaying anything while the war is still happening, and presumably they'd need it confirmed where it'll actually be by about July/August time.

EBz-kQ0WsAA4cX3.jpg

Was it all DING A DONG and the like? What it needs is some PAD SEM ENGINN SER to get the sexy atmosphere going :disco:
Maybe some EUROSLINGS might be an idea or dildos glued to the wall which everyone can rub themselves against to show they’re up for it while they’re taking a break from their Butterkist and NANAS

They really need to REWORK the Eurovillage and get a decent DJ at the Euroclub if they do.
What was your beef with the Euroclub DJs? It was the same bunch they always have playing the same stuff they always play, which is precisely the POINT if you ask me.

What was your beef with the Euroclub DJs? It was the same bunch they always have playing the same stuff they always play, which is precisely the POINT if you ask me.
Golden Boy and SloMo being played FIVE times on the same night is a BIT MUCH when there’s THOUSANDS of songs to choose from!

Not to give the impression that I’m obsessed with EUROCLUB but what types of venues is it held in? Actual clubs? Community centres?

Why would you object to them playing Golden Boy repeatedly? He's the KING OF FUN.
Not ESC-related but I once had an evening in a bar where they played Toxic ON REPEAT ALL NIGHT. The single mix over and over and over again. Why I didn’t say something or LEAVE is beyond me, but I’ve adjusted my tolerance levels since that time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom