Eurovision rewatch: London 1968

Ooh, different YouTube countdown visuals.

Has this always been in colour? I would have sworn the clips that I have seen weren't.

Also WHY is there foreign commentary all over this? I understand it’s very old and there might not be a clean feed in existence, but why choose this year for the rewatch? It’s not like it’s THAT renowned as a classic is it?

Sometimes they stitch together various versions so we may not have this dub throughout

The sound mix is a little odd

I wonder why Sweden’s copy was better than the BBC’s.

EDIT: Norwegian.

Also WHY is there foreign commentary all over this? I understand it’s very old and there might not be a clean feed in existence, but why choose this year for the rewatch? It’s not like it’s THAT renowned as a classic is it?
Yes have they put the correct one up? :shock:

It’s a jaunty little song before he starts moanIng

It’s the only colour copy apparently.

Still though, was there not a cleaner audio available?
I thought the whole idea of Eurovisionagain was to clean these up and archive them so we had a nice compendium for later viewing? This one seems totally stitched together from what happened to be on YouTube.

Anyway, I'll stop MOANING now and try to enjoy the music. That wasn't actually a terrible Portuguese entry.

The audience don't seem thrilled. I bet they are wondering when they can go for an ice cream.

Strong serial killer vibes from the Dutch singer. Better song than Portugal.

I thought the whole idea of Eurovisionagain was to clean these up and archive them so we had a nice compendium for later viewing? This one seems totally stitched together from what happened to be on YouTube.

Anyway, I'll stop MOANING now and try to enjoy the music. That wasn't actually a terrible Portuguese entry.
To be fair they’ve done excellent work in digging things out at all; it’s mainly an amateur effort after all.

I guess we now know what Blanche used as the model for her performance.

This is Ronnie Netherlands now, with his husband:

D28D0F78-C016-461F-931B-51E1E951CA80.jpeg

Austrian singer is our first dead of the evening. Except Katie Boyle.

I need subtitles to work out whether his gurning is creepy or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom