Eurovision rewatch: Malmö 1992

I WILL say that I no longer consider 1992 to be the worst contest ever - it turned out there was actually a fair bit to be getting on with, even if it was still a very SHODDY contest all in all. I declare it to be better than 1994, 2001 and 2011
1994 had CATCAT, LONELY SYMPHONY, SARA TAVARES (:disco:), MeKaDo (:disco::disco::disco:), that HUNGARIAN SONG, YOUDIPPH, TO NIE JA and the FRENCH WOMAN :disco:

2001 had that Swedish song that plagiarised a shite Belgian entry, DILE QUE LA QUIERO, NATASHA ST-PIER, LINDSAY DRACASS (QUEEN OF TRACKSUITS AND SHEFFIELD :disco::disco::disco:), Slovenia’s ENERGY, FABRIZIO FANIELLO, ANTIQUE (:disco::disco::disco::disco::disco:) and ROLLO & KING!

Although I agree with 2011, I prefer CAT PISS.

1994 had CATCAT, LONELY SYMPHONY, SARA TAVARES (:disco:), MeKaDo (:disco::disco::disco:), that HUNGARIAN SONG, YOUDIPPH, TO NIE JA and the FRENCH WOMAN :disco:

2001 had that Swedish song that plagiarised a shite Belgian entry, DILE QUE LA QUIERO, NATASHA ST-PIER, LINDSAY DRACASS (QUEEN OF TRACKSUITS AND SHEFFIELD :disco::disco::disco:), Slovenia’s ENERGY, FABRIZIO FANIELLO, ANTIQUE (:disco::disco::disco::disco::disco:) and ROLLO & KING!

Although I agree with 2011, I prefer CAT PISS.
I'm sorry, but even I think this is abuse of the :disco: smiley. SARA TAVARES?!

I will JUST about grant use of it for MeKaDo and CatCat for 1994 but the rest of that year is ballad hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom