Facebook rebranding

Do you use Facebook?

• Total voters
Admit though. Facebook is still the choice platform for when you need to STALK someone.

It's usually a way of keeping an eye on other people, rather than giving them anything about me.
Although that's pretty much me and social media full stop. I use Instagram and twitter in pretty much exactly the same way.

Although that's pretty much me and social media full stop. I use Instagram and twitter in pretty much exactly the same way.
That’s so creepy!
xgDR5sE.gif

But same.
aFSz3uy.gif

If you want to see a 10 year old profile becasue no one’s bothered to update it for that long.
Wait until you get to the stage whether that makes you wonder if they have given up Facebook or died.

The whole thing is like a promo for a new episode of Black Mirror

I imagine they spent the most of the consultancy money trying to not make the logo look like McDonalds

Doing this is not a bad move in terms of managing their portfolio of non-FB products. But it should have been accompanied by his resignation and someone more palatable stepping in as CEO. He's as damaged (if not more) than the Facebook brand.

Doing this is not a bad move in terms of managing their portfolio of non-FB products. But it should have been accompanied by his resignation and someone more palatable stepping in as CEO. He's as damaged (if not more) than the Facebook brand.
Fat chance. That bitch is going to run for President at some point if he thinks he's got a shot.

Good god, I'm just going to avoid looking at the feed as it's all sponsored click bait articles. Instagram is getting worse with similar sponsored posts too - it feels like it's all I scroll through if I ever look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom