Faith Love Spirit SATURDAY

I have half a tank in my car (which never moves) if you want to siphon it :D

It’s probably worth MILLIONS!

I have a full tank of petrol :disco:

You need to move to the COUNTRYSIDE

I’m working until 7 which is :( but yay weekend pay and yay the hospital radio playing Believe :disco:

2D346D94-43A6-4FB5-9471-D35CCBF251F7.jpeg

Good morning. I’m listening to “Where Are You Christmas?” :)

Yes, come and drive our trucks. As a special reward, you get to fuck off home on Christmas Eve.

It's designed to fail. But that's another thread.

I'm very tired. Very few plans this weekend at least beyond a birthday Zoom call tonight.

Putting up curtains, doing my accounts and general house maintainance are the extent of my other activities today.

I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry at the UK gov writing to Germans living in the UK born before 1980 "Help us drive our trucks".

You couldn't make it up.

There was some quality Deutsch-snark in the news this morning.

One 41-year-old German man, who, along with his wife, received a copy of the letter at their London home on Friday morning, told the Independent: “We were quite surprised. I’m sure pay and conditions for HGV drivers have improved, but ultimately I have decided to carry on in my role at an investment bank.

“My wife has never driven anything larger than a Volvo, so she is also intending to decline the exciting opportunity.”

It's because of the attitude of people like that that I'm going to have to drive the second car into work next week now.

In devastating news of the day:

JOAN COLLINS HAS BLOCKED ME ON INSTAGRAM

She slagged The Mail on Sunday off last week for printing lies about her and this week is promoting the serialisation of her new book in that rag! So I called her out on it with a “hold on, you were slagging them off last week!”. And she blocked me. WHAT A FUCKING BITCH. YEARS OF ADORATION DOWN THE PAN.

Feel ROTTEN. Sang Physical at karaoke last night (Olivia Newton John NOT Dua Lipa) then had a bit too much SNIFF SNIFF SMOKEY SMOKEY.

I've spent the last few hours recording Mr L's Abba and related singles on discogs. And we're only up to The Winner Takes It All :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom