Family Fortunes 2021 (Alla's edition) - Round 1 - Results

Fun fact; I don't think I realised until today that Macarena is in Spanish. I thought it was just a made up language like Gangnam Style or Anyone Who Had a Heart.

Fun fact; I don't think I realised until today that Macarena is in Spanish. I thought it was just a made up language like Gangnam Style or Anyone Who Had a Heart.
i2qu6.png

Ah this went majorly downhill in the second half, mainly the last two questions. I thought Italy might've got a larger spread, pizza is obvious but no mention of ice cream or Maneskin.

Didn't do QUITE as badly as I expected. I literally typed pizza then backspaced it for wine :(

I fucked up the last one but that went pretty well! Outraged that you stupid gays didn’t say Mi Chico Latino though

And :D at sitting on a clarinet
And :D:D at skipping background checks

Elvis just got fat in the 1960s.
That was more 70s. He was hot for the 1968 comeback show, but I associate the 60s with him making terrible films. Struggled with Cher and Diana Ross because they also didn’t go solo until the 70s.

Ugh, I should have said L*l*

What a fucking CRAP round for me

I took question 1 to mean temperature hot rather than spicy hot and it was basically all downhill (on hospital bed) from there

Well that wasn't too awful considering I did it drunk

YES as I HAVE mentioned MANY TIMES, I won a SCHOLARSHIP to a school for POSH CUNTS so I was trying to think of something that they did that normal schools didn't, and I remembered all the rich brats going off on the school ski trip every winter.

I did enjoy @ZenGiraffe's answers

THANKS @Alla!

Btw, I compiled all the FF questions ever made here (I think some are gone), I was gonna post them in the Moopy games forum for anyone hosting this in the future who wants to check, but I can't open a thread there? :square:

Btw, I compiled all the FF questions ever made here (I think some are gone), I was gonna post them in the Moopy games forum for anyone hosting this in the future who wants to check, but I can't open a thread there? :square:

It's an archive forum, it's not for posting in.

Feel free to post it somewhere else and we can move it there.

It was make or break from the first question wasn't it? I luckily guessed spicy rather than temperature, but looking at it @Ag should have got more points for curry... weird how nobody else thought of that. It's a bastard when you give a good answer and no fucker agrees with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom