Favourite RPDR judges.

I just saw messy man. :(

• Total voters

Rowan Tree 🌳

maybe this time i'll win :)
RPDR_Judges.jpg

Who are your favourite regular judges from across the Drag Race franchise? Are there any you aren't keen on?

Michelle annoys me, particularly in the UK one, but she's vital and does know what she's talking about. See also RuPaul. I loved Canada but you could feel how less smooth it was without Ru.

Stacey is fabulous. Alan Carr is great. And yes it's very early but I liked Rhys and quite fancy him.

Ross I liked at first but he gets more annoying and patronising with every new season. Whereas Carson and the gangbang jokes were tiresome at first but now I think he might be my favourite on the US panel.

Apart from Ru, I think I love Carson the most. He seems like a lovely person and his judging is always presented in a nicer way than Michelle and Santino’s.

Michelle is obviously essential but I find her intolerable sometimes (like last week on the premier of Down Under when she didn’t get Aukland from some queen’s outfit! I mean fuck off as if you know anything about Aukland!).

I love Ross too but he usually backs the cunts I hate.

I instinctively went for Michelle, but she really has been full of shit these past few seasons - particularly in the UK. (Thinking of her critiques of Joe Black, which clearly came from a vastly inflated sense of her knowledge of UK culture).

Ross I think is the most empathetic main judge, but they keep making him direct the queens in performance challenges and he's just awful at it.

Carson just recites the same old sassy gay cliche's with no substance.

Basically, the whole US pack is a mess at this point.

Internationally I enjoy Alan & Graham a lot, and Stacey is clearly fab.

Reactions: Zu
Very much Alan and Graham for my money. Rude gays with no manners who’ll rightly say it as it is :disco:

Can someone post that Alan Carr comment about (I think) face painting at the zoo?

Supreme from Drag Race Espana was marvelous and the two Javi’s were quite good as well.

Does Michelle still post about spin class as much? I miss those innocent times. Anyway, I have started to like her more on AS6, but she and Ross have both veered into blatant mouthpiece territory as far as producer-pushing an agenda that doesn't need pushed. I'm glad she's on the UK show though as I wouldn't know about things like there being a Brighton and that it's gold or not gold, whatever it was she said that was worth sending someone very talented home over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom