Fe-M@il - Flee Fly Flo

On the subject of flop girl bands .. How the hell did this group manage to get 3 albums off the back of this #49 UK "hit"? :eyes:

On the subject of flop girl bands .. How the hell did this group manage to get 3 albums off the back of this #49 UK "hit"? :eyes:

three albums? I’ve never even heard of them!

there’s a good club track in there somewhere if it had been given to a decent singer. The lack of star quality in that video is shocking. And don’t even get me started on the spoken word bits, my GOD :D

perhaps this helps? It's from the NOW album booklet

various-artists-7243-5-27822-2-2-3-cd.jpg

all of those bands had albums already except for them :(

ace-ventura-gagging.gif

I’m pretty sure I heard Flee Fly Flo (sans verses) in primary school in the 1990s. Possibly on the same day they did the Fast Food Song.

The origin of the chant is a bit of a low-stakes mystery (my favourite kind)

A (fabulously nerdy) reply on Reddit here thinks it goes back to the 40s and was definitely established by the 60s

Nice to know that Fe-m@il are part of a musical legacy that goes back 80 years :disco:

The origin of the chant is a bit of a low-stakes mystery (my favourite kind)

A (fabulously nerdy) reply on Reddit here thinks it goes back to the 40s and was definitely established by the 60s

Nice to know that Fe-m@il are part of a musical legacy that goes back 80 years :disco:

So it wasn't an ALL NEW ORIGINAL TRACK after all! :shock:

As they got a mention, if anyone wants to dance to Girls@Play, my 2001 club night is coming up. Possibly the only time anyone will be able to dance to them before we all die.

Other qweens like Alsou, Suspersister, Tymes 4 and Caprice also likely to get their one and only PPL royalty of the year... and Jonathan Robbie Williams' mate Wilkes

There will be actual hits played too.

When I do 2000 night I will play Flee Fly Flo to clear out the place at 3am.

E6U7_HAXMAAm_wh

E8MHcjrXEAYjtdi

As they got a mention, if anyone wants to dance to Girls@Play, my 2001 club night is coming up. Possibly the only time anyone will be able to dance to them before we all die.

Other qweens like Alsou, Suspersister, Tymes 4 and Caprice also likely to get their one and only PPL royalty of the year... and Jonathan Robbie Williams' mate Wilkes

There will be actual hits played too.

E6U7_HAXMAAm_wh

E8MHcjrXEAYjtdi
This looks so amazing. Is it really one night only 😢

Norwegian if I recall or at least some of them were. EDIT: Wrong Fe-mail.

This lot did the rounds on Smash Hits etc didn't they.
I only know this because I used to read Smash Hits the magazine. With no way of hearing this on a radio or TV back in the day when I was in Lebanon. I can’t believe I finally got to listen to this song some 20 years later!!

anyway, FLUSH 🚽

he looks like a WALKING DOUCHEBAG
2019 mainstream fashion was awful, just going on about wearing what looks like whatever you picked out first from your closet while blindfolded

I only know this because I used to read Smash Hits the magazine. With no way of hearing this on a radio or TV back in the day when I was in Lebanon. I can’t believe I finally got to listen to this song some 20 years later!!

anyway, FLUSH 🚽

Firstly, Devil can’t work technology so I can’t get rid of Pipos quote above and I don’t know where it has come from either.

Anyhoo, same DC except it was TOTP mag for me. First time I heard it was when I got Now 46 and was appalled at how shit it was given how much it had been promoted in that magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom