Fishbach - Avec les yeux ERA

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
Ok I KNOW that she hasn’t released FUCK ALL pretty much since her debut album but it’s SO GOOD she deserves her own thread :disco: (apologies for discovering it three years too late Mademoiselle @Dark Carnival)

Last edited:
Obviously Un autre que moi is the big highlight CHEZ SOLDI, but OMG that first six of the album leaves me PROLAPSED EVERY TIME :disco:

Last edited:
As I believe I said on the Jukebox.

The worst kind of TSB. The kind I actually like.

My top five that nobody asked for:

1. Un autre que moi
2. Eternité
3. Un beau langage
4. Mortel
5. Feu

God I was obsessed with this album in 2018 and it’s still one of my favourite French albums ever!

Okay liking this on first listen, I sense it is a grower.
”Le meilleur de la fête” is my initial fave. It has a slightly Jeanne Mas sound to it :D

My top five that nobody asked for:

1. Un autre que moi
2. Eternité
3. Un beau langage
4. Mortel
5. Feu
Omg

I think Y crois-tu is probably my second/third favourite now. WHY wasn’t it in my top five a month ago :o

Soz but I’ve just listened to Un autre qui moi

This leaves me CRYING EVERY TIME

OMG @Dark Carnival its happening :cry::cry::cry:
E60BDB79-CAE3-41E5-AB1C-CA608CCFF8FF.png

Bitch disappears for 5 years then announces a come back, single, album and tour within 24 hours! I CAN'T!

She’s doing an album and tour too? :o

What’s in Fishbach’s bag?

Ugh the stupid cow isn’t realising it for another hour

I thought I’d have it for my commute but CLEARLY NOT :evil:

It’s pleasant enough not WOWING me

Oh no :D

It feels like something off the scrap pile from Clara’s last album. To think she waited nearly half a decade only to release THIS :manson:

Oh no :D

It feels like something off the scrap pile from Clara’s last album. To think she waited nearly half a decade only to release THIS :manson:
Maybe it’s just a (non) buzz singke ?

I'm just glad this whole thing was announced and done with within a couple of days. I would have been LIVID had she teased it for weeks only to deliver this TURD in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom