Friday is cultural day

Star

Homo Secretary (OB)
So apparently today is cultural diversity day, the kids had to go to school in a cultural outfit. Obviously being the coconut that I am I had nothing to send Little Kylie in. So we made this outfit instead which has a nod to the progress pride flag. Let's face it, there's no better culture :disco:

Last edited:
Are there any days they DON'T have to dress up ?!

Are there any days they DON'T have to dress up ?!

Oh as if encouraging them into drag isn't a good idea at an EARLY AGE.

And there's nothing wrong with dressing up. I've POPPED A WIG ON as we speak :disco:

Oh as if encouraging them into drag isn't a good idea at an EARLY AGE.

And there's nothing wrong with dressing up. I've POPPED A WIG ON as we speak :disco:
PICS :disco:

Well, I wasn't ENTIRELY being serious, but it's not as if I haven't done so MANY TIMES BEFORE, so have a few of my GREATEST HITS to tide you over because WIGS MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER...

1653639708356.png

1653639743716.png

1653639776621.png

1653639896138.png

I'm in the airport, en route to Valencia for a wedding followed by 2 weeks of pan euro travel, culminating in 5 days in Barcelona for Primavera Sound :disco: I feel like @Soldi, except in all the ways I don't.

AND NO WORK FOR 3 WEEKS!

20220527-123344-01.jpg
Enjoy hun, I love Valencia!

Morning all.

I'm having an absolute fudd of a day. However, it's also payday. Hurrah.

Me: "I have to go to a meeting in London which is nearby Temple"
Work Travel: "Ok, we'll look for some hotels!"
Work Travel: "Here are some options!"
Me: "I appreciate it but we don't HAVE to pick a hotel in WC1 or WC2 for 600€/night. If you book me into an equivalent hotel around Hyde Park for way less money, that's ok too?"

It's definitely stupid on my part but I've always felt deeply uncomfortable with being a "financial burden" to my workplace. :zombie: But in this case it's also just common sense, really.

I'm in the airport, en route to Valencia for a wedding followed by 2 weeks of pan euro travel, culminating in 5 days in Barcelona for Primavera Sound :disco: I feel like @Soldi, except in all the ways I don't.

AND NO WORK FOR 3 WEEKS!

Beb! You better find someone hot to make out with when Jessus drops "Please" in the Barcelona night. Have fun!

I’ve burnt my tits already :(

Oh NO. Dried up and dropped off? Did you catch them with the lighter when you were sparking up a Pall Mall Blue?
I was just SO excited about Worldivision they fell off in utter excitement :(:disco:

Cultural diversity day seems like it'd be a MINE FIELD. You know some white kid is turning up in a sombrero and a little drawn on moustache.

I would be fine because I would respectfully represent the noble heritage of my ancestors by dressing up as a Tunnocks Wafer.

Oh fucking hell this is horrible. It looks like the spoils of a kidney infection but appeared to be the only one they had in stock, hence. So much for the FESTIVITIES!

You’re clearly PISSED ON IT ALREADY though LOVE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom