Friday Megamix

I have the day off and mr jyxz has decided to work from home and conduct Teams meetings very loudly.

FUMMIN

It's my last day in Turkey! Flying back on the final Jet2 flight of the season, so I'm expecting it to be a real treat :eyes:

Just booked an appointment for work car. I had to look up and figure out info about the engine or whatever.

UGH I feel so masc.

My colleague and I are sat doing work work and uni work at the same time

WORK LIFE BALANCE WHO

Got called a "fuckin' protester" by a jakie on my way into work and now I'm thinking I should smarten myself up again.

I was racking my brain for a good megamix and landed on Alice Deejay. Well she is back in our lives and what a joy to watch her 90s fitness instructor stage presence again. She is of course a fan of the make-up, so it's also no surprise that she looks very good.

I was racking my brain for a good megamix and landed on Alice Deejay. Well she is back in our lives and what a joy to watch her 90s fitness instructor stage presence again. She is of course a fan of the make-up, so it's also no surprise that she looks very good.

What is this event and how do I get tickets to the next one

100% would go to this with @ButterTart and see who can drink the most Blue WKD

I woke up feeling ever worse than yesterday. I keep coughing in such a painful way. At least my pcr test came back negative. I guess I'll lay around and listen to Taylor Swift all day

Why the fuck has my delivery driver passed outside Primark? It's on a pedestrian street. CUNT!

Trapped at Crewe station because everything is being cancelled. Fuck the environment, everyone in this country should drive because this shitty fucking public transport network is useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom