'Frozen' new remixes

1646945860127.png

• Love
Reactions: COB
It looks and sounds a bit like a tour interlude video, but like a REALLY good one.
I mean it's just a fun little remix to promote the remix anniversary package
And yet it's already become a TikTok extravaganza shart hit
A phenomemon
A legend

She's the moment

• Love
Reactions: COB
French Singles Chart:

102 (140) 3 Frozen Remix

Looks like the video effect impacting mainstream charts outside of TikTok sharts!!!

Now just queen of singles so tiny they can’t scrape the Top 75? :o

Is that her surgery scar she shows before going in the bath?

Is that her boyfriend?

Does she live in a house share with 5 Goldsmiths college art students?

SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Is that her surgery scar she shows before going in the bath?

Is that her boyfriend?

Does she live in a house share with 5 Goldsmiths college art students?

SO MANY QUESTIONS.
This is old - it was during the Madame X Tour.

She didn't have a scar then..

I actually quite like the remixes to be fair
I think it's a smart marketing strategy in the run-up to the reissues, biopic and 40th anniversary etc.

They aren't doing anything for me with regard to the remix project - but to be honest realistically I don't think they would. Obviously still very much here for the reissues though.

They aren't doing anything for me with regard to the remix project - but to be honest realistically I don't think they would. Obviously still very much here for the reissues though.
The Madonna fam got you covered bro. :eyes:

If anything, I'd quite like GALA to be the next collab guest star. Quite surprised she wasn't snapped up by Maverick for a US deal. Freed from Madonna would have been huge.

It's my favorite of the three (?) so far, but yes, I'd like M to do a bit more than just standing and walking in videos.

She's looking great and I love that in 2022 Madonna is still keeping us all on our toes and collaborating with fresh talant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom