Gaga's DOGNAPPING Drama!

WTF? Dog stealing continues to be just the most fucked up thing

maybe it was a pissed off fan who bought her Oreos expecting them to be pink, imagine his disappointment finding out they were the REGULAR ones!

apparently she's offering a $500k reward (plus a lifetime supply of Oreos?) "no questions asked". although I'm not sure what the questions could be other than "would you like to go to prison?".

With that kind of reward, who wouldn’t steal a dog or 2

Oh hello here you are

The dog walker was shot in the CHEST! :shock: but is expected to be OK

A woman handed the dogs in and claimed to have nothing to do with the robbers but police won't say any more so WHO KNOWS

I feel like for a generation of Los Angelenos, this will go down as their version of the Manson murders.

What a crazy story! Gaga pictured with one of the returned dogs, yesterday:
image.jpg

This is pretty bleak, but somebody getting shot in America and not dying is hardly major news

Have we seen the latest on this?

Ryan Fischer, who was shot while working as Lady Gaga's dog walker, is appealing for financial help online, saying he has no vehicle or apartment and has "run out of savings."

He wrote that after "surviving on donations from generous loved ones, I am humbly asking for your help."

Fischer was shot and injured in February while walking the pop star's dogs in Hollywood, which he described in March as a "very close call with death.”

In the description of the GoFundMe page Fischer created Monday, he said that after spending several months traveling America in a now-defunct 1991 Ford Falcon camper van, he is fundraising online with the goal of "getting a van and exploring this country while seeking out communities that support the process of growing from trauma."

"For me, this includes retreat centers, trauma programs, queer healers, creatives and spiritual leaders," Fischer said, further adding that the $40,000 fundraiser would go toward "supporting a van purchase, travel expenses."

Fischer did not immediately respond to a NBC News request for comment.

It's sad that he got shot, but what a fucking grifter! :D

He's already raised $21k so WHO'S LAUGHING NOW eh.

One "anonymous" donor (a certain MS GERNAMOTTA) has chucked in $5,000, one presumes out of GUILT :eyes:

I do quite enjoy ’visiting queer healers’ as a euphemism for spending a year getting railed in the back of a luxury camper van on Little Monster $$$.

Oh he'll be growing from trauma alright.

Omg the gun shots…honestly not surprised that her employees are just as dramatic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom