Garbage 2023

Tisch

Spare potatoes
There seems to be a new EP

I've only listened to Cities of Dust and I like! They're still dark and moody carrying over from the Gods and Masters era.

'ar Shirl's has had some health issues lately it seems, so this is a welcome surprise.

This was the RSD vinyl release that they have kindly put up for streaming straight away.

Loving the Siouxsie cover. I think the final two tracks are from the last album sessions, they are good though.

I love Blue Betty and Adam and Eve, the former reminds me of beautiful garbage era, and both are better than a lot that made the last album I think.

Poor Shirl, I remember thinking in 2001 that mid 30s was absolutely ANCIENT to be fronting a popular band :D Yet she was basically Taylor Swift's age now.

She still looks amazing and it's so lovely that they/she are one of the better online voices...

I've been in a big Garbage mood this week. I could write some longish posts but yeah. I'd like some @Raining on Me me album rankings and stuff.

Specifically I've been rinsing (and I mean rinsing) the special edition of Beautiful Garbage - hugely underrated album and Shirley was way ahead of her time with 'Androgyny'. Boys in the girls room, girls in the boys room may have sounded a tad obvious at the time but it's so topical now.

I've been consciously avoiding the first two albums this week as we all know they're great and all.

Really enjoyed Bleed Like ME as well.

Anyway, album rankings and updated top 10 coming soon.

Last edited:
I've been in a big Garbage mood this week. I could write some longish posts but yeah. I'd like some @Raining on Me me album rankings and stuff.

Specifically I've been rinsing (and I mean rinsing) the special edition of Beautiful Garbage - hugely underrated album and Shirley was way ahead of her time with 'Androgyny'. Boys in the girls room, girls in the boys room may have sounded a tad obvious at the time but it's so topical now.

I've been consciously avoiding the first two albums this week as we all know they're great and all.

Really enjoyed Bleed Like ME as well.

Anyway, album rankings and updated top 10 coming soon.
I just noticed Amazon have a bundle deal on the Beautiful Garbage double white vinyl and triple CD set for Ā£22. Naturally I caved in and bought it. Via the Moopy link of course.

Another RSD EP incoming:

Side A
A1. Better Not Lie To Me*
A2. Revenge and Hurt*
Side B
B1. Song To The Siren*
B2. Bad Boyfriend feat Dave Grohl (ā€™23 Remix)*

The artwork :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom