GB News and Talk TV 🤬

Neil Oliver is one of the biggest cunts in the history of cuntery. I hope a light falls on his head and kills him.

I suppose anyone halfway decent and progressed in their career would not want to risk it by being linked to this hateful shit show.

I had great fun going through the #GBNews hashtag on twitter today and blocking all the people announcing their new roles.

So difficult to resist the urge to put my foot through the telly - especially when the megacunt Dan Wootton is spouting utter SHIT.

WHY DOES IT LOOK SO FUCKING SHIT

Captures.PNG

I’ve spent more money on my Maccies for tea than they’ve spent on that set.

Was there a POWERCUT??

Omg I didn’t realise HER from the Apprentice is on it :rolleyes:

I hope you’re all just tuning in for shits and giggles and you never watch it again after today.

they’re probably going to do decent ratings in the first day and mention it non stop for the rest of the year, even though most people are tuning in for the car crash

Oh go and lick Trump’s cunt Andrew you GAMMONY INSPID CUNT

Omg I didn’t realise HER from the Apprentice is on it :rolleyes:
She's been fist-deep in the Brexit Party for a while. Swooping in on those Katie Hopkins simoleons while the latter is completely triple cancelled that these gobshites won't even touch her. Can't blame her really

Why is there such a dichotomy between our print media being so right wing and our broadcast media being centrist/left-leaning?!!

You’re all laughing now but this is probably how Fox News started

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom