GB News and Talk TV 🤬

You’re all laughing now but this is probably how Fox News started

Oh it's 100% designed to be our Fox News. That pig Dan Wootton spent his first ten minutes on camera ranting about DOOMSDAY DOCTORS and how Covid is a scare story.

Reactions: RJN
:octy::octy::octy::octy::octy::octy::octy::octy::octy::octy:

Screenshot_20210613-223534_Twitter.jpg

I had to shake his hand at my school prize giving. I'm glad I didn't opt for the photo and autograph.

Why is there such a dichotomy between our print media being so right wing and our broadcast media being centrist/left-leaning?!!
Regulations on broadcast. (Broadcast isn't left-leaning - it has to explicitly have balance. Which in many ways creates a lot of problems - e.g. a climate change denialist often being brought on the BBC to 'balance' things up until 2018, but also fake 'balance' being created in terms of what economists were saying re: Brexit)

OH MY SHIT. We were just in a pub in Paddington and saw someone who looked VERY MUCH LIKE NIGEL FARAGE come out of the building opposite for a fag. And now I see this thread and google GB News and Wiki says their HQ is in Paddington. FUCK! I knew I should have hurled the pizza cutter at him.

OH MY SHIT. We were just in a pub in Paddington and saw someone who looked VERY MUCH LIKE NIGEL FARAGE come out of the building opposite for a fag. And now I see this thread and google GB News and Wiki says their HQ is in Paddington. FUCK! I knew I should have hurled the pizza cutter at him.
You're stupid bitch for failing to attack.

Mind you I saw Lulu once and here she is with a CBE.

We weren't sure it was him and I was racking my brains to think what the fuck he would be doing there.

Anyway it's the building directly opposite Heist Bank if anyone's got a spare bomb :)

It will be trending on and off forever until it dies.

I used to enjoy Neil Oliver's programmes, I didn't realise what a prize dick he'd become.

We already ban links to the Sun and Mail.
True! Those organisations make money from clicks though, so there's a tangible reason for that that makes sense to me. I'm not sure this one makes anything per tweet impression...? I know it's all publicity but if there's something someone wants to post from it, I just think they should be able to.

It's all a bit DRACONIAN otherwise

Last edited:
Hang on, is Gloria del Piero on this? :D
An absolute tragedy :(

She was already on Times Radio before though, so I don't think she's ever been too squeamish about these sorts of venues. I think she generally takes the view that the left can't really leave platforms like this, The Sun etc entirely to the right.

True! Those organisations make money from clicks though, so there's a tangible reason for that that makes sense to me. I'm not sure this one makes anything per tweet impression...? I know it's all publicity but if there's something someone wants to post from it, I just think they should be able to.

It's all a bit DRACONIAN otherwise
I think something more nuanced than a full ban is in order. Hopefully it dies off quickly but if not, then using screenshots and never embedding their actual tweets, never linking to their site etc. is the way to go

Watch them drop off one by one as soon as the scandals start coming in.

Hypocrites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom