GB News and Talk TV 🤬

Sadly I fear it'll be subsidised even if the viewership is tiny, so long as it generates enough clickable outrage - which it will.

Kay Burley is rumoured to have left Sky News, which suggests she's off to GB News. Would suit her well.

I see that old charmer Alistair Stewart has signed up to GB News and is looking forward to challenging the groupthink. Another winner.

When will all the old white guys who watch this shit, buy the Daily M@il etc JUST DIE?

I mean even a global pandemic that specifically targets the elderly couldn't finish them off!

I've seen mention of a campaign to boycott and shame any advertsers and sponsors of the channel. I'm hoping that has some effect!

I’ve seen people suggest that the channel will probably have low viewing figures and live or die based on clips intended to provoke circulating on social media. So the best thing to do is to refrain from the outraged quote tweets that mostly serve to spread the content.

I’ve seen people suggest that the channel will probably have low viewing figures and live or die based on clips intended to provoke circulating on social media. So the best thing to do is to refrain from the outraged quote tweets that mostly serve to spread the content.
The best thing and what will happen have never met.

Yes racists, pay for the privilege to be told how out of touch everybody else is.

I want to know who the fuck is going to watch a Dan Wootton star vehicle? Does anybody LIKE Dan Wootton? Does Dan Wootton's MUM like Dan Wootton?

Obviously I hope this flops but I expect to succeed through viral clips.

I hope Sky and the BBC go HARD LEFT in response.

Andrew Neil’s flagship show has to be beamed in from his home in France because he can’t get back into the UK at the moment.
Unfortunately I think he’s been back now for a couple of weeks.

He'll right on the scene for all that big news from Southern France.

There was a piece in the Guardian the other today that said that they are running with an inexperienced team and lower than usual budgets. Allegedly rehearsals for Neil's show had been a shambles and he was stressing out about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom