GB News and Talk TV 🤬

Kirsty Gallacher is taking a break now after discovering a non cancerous tumour in her ear, which has caused her severe tinnitus. I'm sure she'll be back. :eyes:

I won’t bother posting a link to it here but Trump did a world exclusive interview with Farage tonight. Watched out of curiosity, turned off when it became clear it would just be an hour of enabled whining about the rigged election.

He's been doing interviews in America for months. I haven't watched any. I presume it's the same old shit.

I should have put inverted commas around “world exclusive interview” but yes very much the same old shit I’d imagine.

Well this is brilliant.

A doctor went on to defend his remarks about the covid vaccine and freedom of speech or some shit, and while on air a dirty WhatsApp message from "Suzie Sub" appeared onscreen :D

All the work of "hackers" of course.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: dUb
Newsreader Simon McCoy is leaving his role at GB News for "personal reasons", a spokesperson for the channel has said.

The veteran broadcaster, 60, announced his move there in March after 17 years working at the BBC.

The BBC understands that the decision regarding McCoy's departure was made some months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: dUb
I read something, (somewhere!), last week which argued that Britain has never been the sort of country that needed to play its national anthem every 5 seconds and, if anything, that was a sign of stability and a positive national self-confidence. I broadly agree with that - those are who are insisting on its greater use now and probably betraying their own insecurities.

They're just desperately casting about for ways to keep generating headlines at this point, aren't they?

From tomorrow GB News will be playing the national anthem every morning as "a lovely way to start the day". :eyes:

The sun on the meadow is summery warm.
The stag in the forest runs free.
But gather together to greet the storm.
Tomorrow belongs to me.

I read that the clueless wankers are actually playing the instrumental, which of course isn't really the anthem at all without the words. Indeed hasn't it been used by several other countries (outside the Commonwealth) with different lyrics?

189D1DE0-3B03-4730-854A-A4675277C2F9.jpeg

Any reference to the national anthem cannot go by without referencing this iconic moment.

I was a bit disappointed to see Rhona Cameron was on it the other night, although I've not actually watch what she said. I see her twitter seems to have disappeared as well.

She's just signed up to be a regular panelist on their attempt to create a right-wing Have I Got News For You :side-eye:

GB News has signed up a regular roster of 13 comedians to appear on its late-night newspaper preview show Headliners.

The ‘anti-woke’ channel has given the hour-long show green light as a seven-night offering after an initial launch last month.

Its executive producer is comic and writer Andrew Doyle, the creator of spoof social justice warrior Titania McGrath who also hosts his own programme on GB News, Free Speech Nation.

Headliners has three alternating hosts: Mark Dolan, Simon Evans and Dominic Frisby.

And now confirmed as the rotating panel of comedians offering comments on the next day’s headlines are: Steve N Allen, Rhona Cameron, Nick Dixon, Andrew Doyle, Josh Howie, Leo Kearse, Sajeela Kershi, Erich McElroy, Diane Spencer and Ian Stone.

Lee Hurst must have fallen pretty far if that shitshow won't have him.

"Its executive producer is comic and writer Andrew Doyle, the creator of spoof social justice warrior Titania McGrath who also hosts his own programme on GB News, Free Speech Nation."

That'll be about as funny as a tall glass of ice cold sick then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom