GB News and Talk TV 🤬

Nick Dixon and Dominic Frisby are doing a show next week with Lee Hurst at which facemasks are banned. So I think I'm going to cross Backyard Comedy Club off my list of venues as well :)

The idea of right wing panel show intrigues me. I will attempt to watch a few minutes of it.

Herr Aston was on it again last week with Farage.

I dont want to kill them, I just want them to experience a dissociative ego death live on tv, and maybe one of them shit themselves.

And could that face be anymore ‘slum landlord evicting family for being late with the rent’?

So Piers Morgan has somehow become a parody of himself (which I thought he'd achieved years ago but who knew there were such lows left!)

But who is she singing with? Doing ‘You’re The One That I Want’ alone is weird.

Omfg

E75E5615-CF25-4527-A3F1-4FF084CF4350.jpeg

Quite enjoying this GB News clip of the presenter wailing why can't we just be HAPPY about the freak weather and excess deaths? '76 gets a mention as well obviously.

They are such idiots, I know that is glib, but they really are. They talk about news ‘without an agenda’ but that’s garbage - they are the polemicists. Where does this obsession with scepticism (about literally anything that requires expertise) come from?

We all seemed to be in AGREEMENT about climate change a while back. The skepticism seems to be a very recent import from the US, obviously it’s being pushed by corporate interests, but a great deal of the media seem to be taking up as a cause purely to oppose the left no matter how PSYCHOTIC a position it is.

I can 100% believe that the likes of Darren Grimes and his ilk are already accepting bribes from the big fossil fuel interests or are shamelessly panhandling in hopes of attracting some.

I didn't even think it went that deep. The Darren Grimes'/Dan Wootons and formerly Katie Hopkins' of the world just love the ATTENTION they get from being contrarian TROLLS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom