Geri - Rainbow Woman

Well it made no sense, but it wasn't completely awful, just utterly pointless without her own Marry The Night or Born This Way kicking (and screaming) into gear at the end.

I hope Mel B was howling.

I AM LIVING for the D*nD*N Facebook group having a meltdown over this. Did they expect something serious from this woman? She's just another BORED has been with a shit ton of money funding a vanity project while there's another reunion.

She does appear to be using this to put that leaked album from last year into the world.

'lyric video' for Man on The Mountain (actually just 2 minutes of her blabbing over it, but that's our Geri!)

Last edited:
This supposed album is over 5 years old, is she seriously releasing it now? Everything so far sounds like Mel B's kitchen album!

I've got a lung full of air, a heart full of love,
A bag full of ket, and I hope it's enough

Iā€™m far too busy to watch it but please donā€™t say that she ends up taking Mr Pony in hand as ā€˜t were :(

And no I've not yet found the will to watch this. As if I'm giving up 4 minutes entertainment slot for this goodwill destroyer.

I don't have much to say about that video. It's like it's part of a documentary. I don't get what she's trying to do here.

Reactions: Zu
Iā€™ve watched the pony one and, if you watch closely, letters flash up throughout the video which read Iā€™M A TIT when put together

CLUE ENOUGH

Reactions: SDF

You can see the lyrics but you canā€™t really hear them

She's really beating a dead horse with this web series.

She really is just Val Cherish with a bunch of students as her crew (unless it really is Bareback Madge and George Michael Jr, which was the whole point of having them in the first place). I'll bet their faces must be priceless filming this rubbish.

Hang on, she has a SECOND CHILD?

Someoneā€™s not being paying attention :)

geri-halliwell-monty-t.jpg

MONTAGUE GEORGE HECTOR HORNER if you please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom