Girls' Generation - Girls And Peace

Diddy

愛してるって 言わなきゃ殺す
Yes I'm banging the Asian drum again but YOU'LL THANK ME

I know several of you are aware of Girls' Generation, also known as SNSD, are a Korean pop group - or should I say "were", they finished up in 2017. I picked up a Best-Of collection, which turns out to have maybe been an international-only release? But anyway, I was STUNNED, every single song was a smasher, I can't remember such a solid GH in recent memory.

I FINALLY got around to listening to "Girls and Peace", which was also a Japanese edition album (their releases are confusing). But BLOW ME, didn't this turn out to SLAP as well?

Girlsgenertion2ndjapanalbum.jpg

Anyway, give it a listen, I promise it's a slick 40 minutes that doesn't let up

I got excited thinking they were back :(

I discovered them when Courtney Love tweeted about this video:

Oh fiddle… I guess the Japanese one doesn’t have much international appeal. Annoying that they don’t seem to have a Korean GH or an equivalent to this album :/

FLOP THREAD

I saw that a new SUPERGROUP is coming featuring members of Girls' Generation, Red Velvet and AESPA, plus... BoA :o :disco:

I was so disappointed watching Japanese The Masked Singer, some people were speculating Boa was one of the finalists but it was only
Crystal-Kay

CK must be made of teflon to still be going considering her releases have truly bombed for the last 10 years :D

I saw that a new SUPERGROUP is coming featuring members of Girls' Generation, Red Velvet and AESPA, plus... BoA :o :disco:

4 minutes of unrelenting NOISE with no melody or harmonies to speak off...I'M ADDICTED :disco:

• Love
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom