Glastonbury 2022

I’m reliably informed that her vocals were more or less acceptable at other gigs last week so I’m thinking maybe the tour is just taking its toll.

I’m reliably informed that her vocals were more or less acceptable at other gigs last week so I’m thinking maybe the tour is just taking its toll.

Or here and at the Jubilee she couldn’t get away with using backing tracks…

Or here and at the Jubilee she couldn’t get away with using backing tracks…
No genuinely, she was live live live for the whole show (more than Cher or Dolly managed), without any support beyond her backing singers. I found myself wishing she did have a bit of “help” here and there.

Oh dear…she should stick with uptempo where the backing singers can cover for her

I love how she always ends her shows by very earnestly declaring ”If you need me, call me!”

AS IF SHE’D PICK UP THE PHONE

She sounded WAY better in Glasgow last week, and was fully live.

Like I was genuinely so surprised at how good she sounded.

I have so much respect for her singing live and glad I got to see her on one of her better days.

Just burst in to tears at Stop! In The Name of Love. I know she sounds terrible but WHAT A SONG.

• Love
Reactions: GNL
If the world just danced needs to take off, what a song :disco:

Only thing I've watched so far is Billie Eilish - decent. Oxytocin raised the pulse and she certainly knew how to end the set. She seemed a bit overwhelmed at first but she was obviously enjoying herself by the end.

I’ve hardly seen any of this either. The more I hear people raving about “Macca” the less I want to watch.

I did enjoy Olivia Rodrigo bringing Lily Allen on for Fuck You.

Although when Olivia announced that she was about to welcome “someone I’ve admired for a very long time” and the audience erupted, I do wonder who they were EXPECTING…

Although when Olivia announced that she was about to welcome “someone I’ve admired for a very long time” and the audience erupted, I do wonder who they were EXPECTING…

Taylor Swift I imagine. She's a KNOWN SWIFFER.

Watched Caroline Polachek's set earlier. She was brilliant- I love her but didn't know what to expect in terms of live vocals, so was very pleasantly surprised.

Also didn't expect a ROAR from the crowd when she announced her cover of the Corrs :D

I'm glad the LARPers and D&Ders have someone to cling to after everything with Grimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom