Grimes — Book 1 (cancelled double album) + Shinigami Eyes — RIP

didn’t mean for them 2 find out about my daughter
dkSiEII.gif

The article itself is a TRIP. I went to Mars and back by just reading it. FUN.

In her recent cover story with Vanity Fair, Grimes revealed that she and her ex-partner Elon Musk who she has two children with, lived below the poverty line and wouldn't even get a new mattress.

"Bro does not live like a billionaire," Grimes said. "Bro lives at times below the poverty line. To the point where I was like, can we not live in a very insecure $40,000 house? Where the neighbors, like, film us, and there’s no security, and I’m eating peanut butter for eight days in a row?”

It was also revealed that Grimes and Elon had welcomed a second child via surrogate, a baby girl named Y. The reporter heard the baby crying during the interview and Grimes was forced to admit it.

Why would you write "smthn" in a 4-word tweet... I can't even persuade my Autocorrect to let me write REAL words

Can't blame Columbia for pulling the plug; she's done nothing but fuck about for 2 years and it's not as if what little dribbled out had anyone gagging.

Can't blame Columbia for pulling the plug; she's done nothing but fuck about for 2 years and it's not as if what little dribbled out had anyone gagging.
Player of Games had me gagging!

but she seems to have lost interest in the album that's from already. ANNOYING! Grimes was never meant to be on a major though.

I'm going to side with Ms @Jark and say that Player of Games was in fact gagworthy.

Enjoyed this Reddit comment that takes a deep dive into what a shitbag she is:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom