Harry and Meghan "leave" the Royal Family + Interview + book 'Spare'

Sorry to pit the big Royal girls against each other but can we have a Diana vs. Meghan vs. Kate survivor

It turns out to mean “destructive to both sides in a conflict”

Can’t even imagine being involved in something of that nature :tongueout:

I have to laugh at all the "commentators" banging on about how Britain was in love with Meghan, etc. Sorry, but no. Everyone said "oh isn't it lovely and inclusive" but in typical British fashion, nobody meant it, and we all knew it. The knives were out from day one; they were just hidden in a tartan mitten.

In an ideal world all the news media columnists (who are really just overpaid bloggers) should just be scrapped. Stop giving these professional opinion-givers some kind of legitimacy rather than actual journalism.

Unfortunately I’m fully aware that it’s still cheaper, quicker and more lucrative to fill columns and generate clicks and ad revenue this way.

I am finding my blood boiling too much over this. I can't even talk about it any more.

The palace's statement keeping it SHORT and TO THE POINT.

Oprah was, on the whole, great. But it was annoying how she couldn't get her head round how the Royal Family works. As if, like other Americans presumably think, because you're a Royal, you're omnipotent.

The American experiment is the way to go and if we have two American women, Meghan Markle and Oprah Winfrey, who are single-handedly finishing what George Washington on our revolutionary counterparts did, @RJN's all for it.

The American experiment is the way to go and if we have two American women, Meghan Markle and Oprah Winfrey, who are single-handedly finishing what George Washington on our revolutionary counterparts did, @RJN's all for it.

yes everyone should emulate us! Nothing’s gone wrong at all!

Edit: now that I’ve seen the video and understand, :D

Last edited:
I dread to think of the inbred, silver-spooned freaks we would elect as HEAD OF STATE.

We'd probably still end up with PRINCE CHARLES.

The royals “very much not a racist family” says Prince William :D:eyes:

I should start keeping a record of my favourite news alerts.

Reactions: COB
also (one for the fanz)

158774233_280108693741874_3088144410358511551_n.png

The royals “very much not a racist family” says Prince William :D:eyes:

I should start keeping a record of my favourite news alerts.

declaring oneself not a racist is a favorite move of all racists

So when Diana died, Kylie, an adult woman at the time, was going to eventually marry Harry, a child at the time, 25 years later. Unfortunately, she decided to release an album with country influences, and that’s the reason why it didn’t go through?

Maybe “The One” was also a clue but it’s chart position ruined her chances with Harry

Reactions: COB
So when Diana died, Kylie, an adult woman at the time, was going to eventually marry Harry, a child at the time, 25 years later. Unfortunately, she decided to release an album with country influences, and that’s the reason why it didn’t go through?
Yes. What aren't you following here, it's really simple and obvious really.

Kylie IS known in many circles as the Australian Lisa Scott-Lee, so it's a shame that LSL inspired album never happened :(

Yes. What aren't you following here, it's really simple and obvious really.

I guess I just thought Meghan being foreign was the problem with her. I guess there must be some other reason she’s getting so much hate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom