Harry and Meghan "leave" the Royal Family + Interview

monsta

CAUGHT YOUR FEVER
Iconic trolling and giving the gays exactly what they want during Pride Month.

We have no choice but to stan!

Reactions: Ag

Star

Homo Secretary (OB)
I love the photo released trolls all the people wanting to see what colour she is :D

I can't find a photo? :o

Also, thinking about it, interesting he chose to name her after the Queen primarily rather than his mother.

Diddy

Rice Queen
I can't find a photo? :o

Also, thinking about it, interesting he chose to name her after the Queen primarily rather than his mother.

oh whoopsie poopsie, I didn’t read the caption, the picture I saw was with Archie (still hate that name). Not that you’d know, you can only see the baby’s feet!

VoR

Take it or leave it
The thing that always baffled me about Burchill is, on top of everything else, she’s an absolutely terrible writer. Like, she is actively bad at her job. How on earth did she thrive for so long?

Penelope

HOLA MI BÉBÉBÉ
The thing that always baffled me about Burchill is, on top of everything else, she’s an absolutely terrible writer. Like, she is actively bad at her job. How on earth did she thrive for so long?
Didn't go to uni, went off to write at the NME instead, part of the Groucho Club set that took a whack load of coke in the 90s. Basically probably went a very long way on subliminally intimidating commissioning editors into thinking she was cool, then she wrote Sugar Rush and basically got tenure.

Reactions: VoR

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Dreadful or not (although there's clearly no debate), I did fucking LOVE 'Ambition'.

Ag

User
Screenshot_20210608-172616_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

dmlaw

Democracy doesn't work
The way things are going, Burchill will be able to make good money playing for the England cricket team.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB

win_the_game

Infidel dickpig
I see she’s expectedly doubling down. :goodgrief:

“I called the baby IT as a nod to non-binary bollocks – and if you think you can make me respect a violent criminal who once held a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach, you’re in for a VERY long wait”

COB

The Frog Song Crooner
I know there's so much other actually valid stuff about Burchill to criticise, but I must admit I find it really funny that she writes all the shit she does and cultivates the image she has while her speaking voice sounds like THIS:

Not sure if I should post this, but WHY NOT! :D

About 10 years ago I attended a dinner in which Julie Burchill was also in attendance (A BIG difference to having dinner with Julie Burchill :D ), anyway whilst I didn't speak to her much one-on-one she was clearly one of the most drug-affected people I've ever met in my LIFE, so much so she stands out so vividly in my memory as one of the biggest messes of a human being I've ever spent time socially with. GOD KNOWS what she was putting up her nose in the 90s, but it's clearly rotted her brain away to the point where there's barely anything left.
She was like a weird Ab Fab character on steroids, and the bizarre baby voice just heightened it further :D

Lots of conversation-stifling long-rambling monologues that didn't really go anywhere but were all about her, all her words slurred, those fucking white sunglasses on her head. I was AMAZED she had a career as a high-paid columnist at the time. She freely admitted she'd basically put her name to anything as long as she was getting paid, and this is before she started on her proper spiral into becoming the new Katie Hopkins.

I'm surprised she's still EMPLOYED, not surprised she's sliding further and further into the gutter to try and generate headlines. I also wouldn't be at all surprised if she doesn't even believe a word she types. I wonder how long it will be until she gets banned from Twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom