Harry and Meghan "leave" the Royal Family + Interview + book 'Spare'

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
So they're 'stepping back' as senior members of the royal family.

They're looking to become financially stable and will split their time between North America and the UK.

If they’re not financially stable then what the fuck am I?
I meant financially independent.

I must say after spending 2 million on their cottage and they're now gonna only be there part time is a bit hard to swallow.

She probably wants to go back into acting.

Here for Ms. Markle-Windsor to serve Hollywood a reverse Grace Kelly moment.

Apparently they didn’t even tell the Palace :D

Reactions: Zu
Weren’t there rumors that he hates his brother because he cheated on Kate or whatever?

The tarot suggests that they may wish to steer clear of cars and tunnels :shock:

FUCK OFF LIZ

Reactions: SDF
I've just seen those Prince Will rumours. Assume there's a media blackout or summit.

They are clearly well aware that Phil is only clinging on until one or both of them is already in the sunken place.

That they didn't tell Bucks Palace is pretty major. I look forward to the FALL OUT.

The coverage of this on the News Channels is hilarious.

i having a strong distaste for anything monarchy related but i find this terribly exciting. finally a plotline for me to follow too!

good for them, i say. though i'm sure their jobs will be getting obscene amounts of money for doing stuff most of us would love to do for much less.

All this OUTRAGE is quite frankly MARVELLOUS

Reactions: Zu
With all these ROYAL EXPERTS working overtime, I'm amazed Paul Gambaccini hasn't found his way onto my screen yet :zombie:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom