Harry and Meghan "leave" the Royal Family + Interview + book 'Spare'

OH NO I hope this doesn't mean we'll see Paul Burrell pop back up on chat shows

It'a a genious move, they get to keep literally everything (95% of their funding from The Prince of Wales, the titles, the house etc) and get to do whatever they want by just giving up on the sovereign grant, which was only 5% of their income in the first place and was anyways used to pay for their office, which is something they won't be needing anymore.

now that sounds rather cynical. is it fact or has the propaganda machine already begun churning?

oh i'll take your word for it. was just making sure.

i'm so tired of fact-checking these days. that's probably how they get you!

I mean under what situation would it be bad? It’s not like they were ever going to work for Macdonald’s and drive an Uber to make ends meet.

I'm glad that as financially independent people they've found enough money to pay for a web developer and content writer.

A Harry and Megan ROYAL REVEAL ALL would be sensational.

Or just really really boring.

I reckon Phil's satanic ritual to take over Archie's body was caught out and that's why they've made a break for it.

Harry HAS TO KNOW how high risk this is. If he wasn't a Prince there's not a remote chance he'd have had a sniff of her.

I'm pleased for them. The media are racist arseholes, Meghan seems lovely and they deserve to be happy without being torn a new one daily by people like Piers fucking Morgan.

"She split Harry from William and has now split him from the royal family."

Yes, because Harry, a grown man of 35, obviously doesn't have any autonomy whatsoever!

He's never seemed like the sharpest tool in the box.

But given what happened to his Mother, is it ANY WONDER he wants to jump ship considering how vile the press has been over the past 18 months.

Meghan was never going to be the robotic baby machine that Kate is.

Also is Piers still bitter because he had one drink with Meg like 4 years ago and thought they were FRIENDS. It's so pathetic.

I
"She split Harry from William and has now split him from the royal family."

Yes, because Harry, a grown man of 35, obviously doesn't have any autonomy whatsoever!

I know, the lack of self-awareness is excruciating. The very reason they're offski is because of misogynist bullshit like this. This fucking "devil woman" trope is so appalling - it's not outdated, it should never have been IN date and yet cunts like Morgan trot it out whenever they think they can get away with it.

They want to become financially independent? GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE

I’m hoping for an album from MEG - I mean she does look very slightly like Loreen if you close your eyes, so a hot ‘Euphoria’ cover should kick it off nicely or just get G:son to write everything :disco: - and also I expect Harry could get a few million for some sizzling nudes :horny:

Given that the SAW-produced Lady Di single never saw the light of day, I am very much here for HOT MEG HITS :disco:

In the US/Canada, Harry will have no trouble at all getting a directorship with a major charity or humanitarian foundation. Remember also that he has served and they sure have a boner in the North Americas for a veteran.

I want Meg to do a "here comes the science bit" Pantene campaign. Troll the likes of Piers by brushing her hair in front of paparazzi depicted as obese sweaty perverts. With Candle In The Wind used.

If Phillip dies in the next couple of months I can imagine the press blaming Meghan and trying her for manslaughter.

Wall-to-wall foaming at the mouth from most media commentators. If anyone was in any doubt at the media's role in this decision, just open a paper or turn on the TV today.

"Good riddance to bad rubbish" was the first thing I heard from a "journalist" on TV this morning. They have one life to lead. Fair f*cks to them.

If Phillip dies in the next couple of months I can imagine the press blaming Meghan and trying her for manslaughter.

Yeah cos it'll be the strain of this that finishes him off, rather than his son being a fucking paedo. She's deffo getting the blame for Phil's death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom