Harry and Meghan "leave" the Royal Family + Interview + book 'Spare'

Quick someone add the Royal Family to the 2020 death pool :disco:

NO ONE (not them and their normal people bullshit, not the palace and their damage control statements, not the gutter British media and certainly not the outraged, servile British public pretending he's got a DUTY to serve - LOL) comes out of this with a shred of dignity.

This adds one extra BULLET in the LOADED GUN that will EXPLODE in EVERYONE'S FACES when the impending DIVORCE eventually happens. I hope she keeps the RECEIPTS because she's going to need them :disco:

When NEW HOLLYWOOD TRASH is the HERO in your story, imagine how GHASTLY the rest of the characters in the PANTOMIME must be.

That Get Out poster really is something else :D

Is that real?? I don't like to search for anything STOP FUCKING HATE related!

I'm guessing they're going to be wise to stay away from any tunnels for a while.

One way for the royal family to go I suppose, they seem to be just kind of going out in a blaze of scandals and infighting

This has been a bad PR year for the royals. Prince Phil driving like a maniac, the press outside of England openly running the 'Will fucked Kate's best mate' story, Andy's week-long break-up party with a human trafficking pedo becoming prime time TV on the national broadcaster, and now the only member of the royals other than Liz appealing to anybody under the age of 35 is out the door.

The minute this institution isn't headed by the nation's magic grandma, they're absolutely fucked.

I’m not liking Harry and William falling out, although I can see why the former might not like the dreary old latter. What would Diana say? :(

They are now "separate entities". WHATEVER THAT MEANS. Obviously Phil had to adopt his lizard form and perform some ARCANE RITUALS to release him from the HIVE MIND

She’d ask him why he hasn’t stumped up for a hair transplant. He can’t hide it with a crown YET. :evil:

“Separate entities” does seem like a very odd way to put it. I mean surely they always were? Unless, of course, there’s some shocking Siamese twin secret and Queenie separated them with a sharp pair of pinking shears

I've just had the 'never really taken to her' diatribe from my mother.

She's joining Claire Richards and Dan Wootton on my January Cuntlist.

Meghan has become quite the Cunt Barometer, hasn't she? The more vicious someone is about her, the more likely they are to be a cunt, especially when one sets this against gushing praise for Kate.

Meghan has become quite the Cunt Barometer, hasn't she? The more vicious someone is about her, the more likely they are to be a cunt, especially when one sets this against gushing praise for Kate.

Bonus points if they can’t really give you any reason why. Latent racism.

Most of the reasons people like Kate are sexist as well. She is everything a woman is supposed to be: quiet, amiable, classically beautiful and, most importantly, fires out babies at speed without complaints. Think about the number of times you’ve actually heard Kate, versus the number of times you have seen her image and that’s basically all you need to know. I barely even know what her voice sounds like.

I believe Kate is evil.

kate-middleton-wows-royal-fans-imperial-war-museum-reception.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom