Harry Styles - Fine Line (second album)

ONLY NOW? It's barely left the top 10 has it?!

Sales really are DOGSHIT

I like those trousers but do they come in a skinny fit

the streaming numbers from this album are utterly INSANE - on Spotify:

817m Watermelon Sugar
610m Adore You
384m Lights Up
301m Falling
126m Golden
109m Cherry
99m Sunflower, Vol. 6
86m To Be So Lonely
84m She
79m Fine Line
60m Canyon Moon
51m Treat People With Kindness

for 7 of these songs including 3 non-singles to be on 100m+ streams (at least 10 will get there eventually) is basically unheard of. Compare with The Weeknd, essentially the biggest artist in the world right now - his album came out 3 months after Harry's and has 4 songs above 100m, maybe 5 or 6 in a few months - but he has 59m monthly listeners (#2 globally right now). Harry has 42m (20th globally), which means a smaller group of people have played this album a lot more times and are playing it almost front to back.

Golden had his highest first-24 hours viewing figures for any video from this campaign on Youtube (at 21m so far) and is already at 50 on US Spotify (51 UK) so I assume he's looking at a nice debut if the split tracking week doesn't fuck it.

I was just going to come in to say that I was disappointed "Treat People with Kindness" has been announced as the next single/video package but then @Jark The Herald Angels Sing made my point for me.

I'd have preferred "Cherry" personally, "Sunflower, Vol. 6" if they wanted something LIGHTER and UPTEMPO

for 7 of these songs including 3 non-singles to be on 100m+ streams is basically unheard of..

sis

1620m bad guy
1050m when the partys over
740m bury a friend
530m you should see me in a crown
517m wish you were gay
420m i love you
385m all the good girls
292m my strange addiction
291m xanny
250m listen before i go
240m ilomilo
197m 8

I was just going to come in to say that I was disappointed "Treat People with Kindness" has been announced as the next single/video package but then @Jark The Herald Angels Sing made my point for me.

I'd have preferred "Cherry" personally, "Sunflower, Vol. 6" if they wanted something LIGHTER and UPTEMPO
looks like Golden won't go top 20 in the UK so this just seems to be a little kiss off for the era but yeah. Cherry video would've been lovely.

I guess Dua aside no other campaign in recent memory has been this smooth so can't complain!

I FEEL (no proof) like most people know Golden at this point, even if it wasn't a big hit. I kind of like Treat People with Kindness as a single choice. It sounds different enough that maybe it will be a surprise hit

HELP ME MOOPY!

I heard a poppers o’clock remix of Watermelon Sugar the other day. I can’t remember where and I can’t find what it is. It was proper GAY. ANY IDEAS?

Love that video! But of course I would if it’s got Phoebe Waller-Bridge in it

Has anybody already said what Golden reminds them of? Cos I hear it and immediately think the opening to 'Never Felt Like This Before' by Shaznay Lewis.

latest

Our iconic king

Zane is ok with some of the people he interviews but for the majority, he's really quite irritating.

His accent is completely fucked, he goes from Northern to southern to American several times in one sentence

I mean it’s hardly surprising when you’re dragged out of your home town at 16 and flown around the world continuously for 10 years, but it’s quite jarring to listen to

I have a similar accent to be fair minus the northern twang and with a touch of London thrown in for good measure at this point.

Anyway he is the King of Pop and he's allowed.

oh my god.

I hope noone on his team sees this or they'll be GETTING IDEAS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom