Hold My Hand (from Top Gun Maverick)

Voté

• Total voters
I hope it’s a smash because it’s Gaga

I’m not loving it though, vocal as subtle as a piledriver. It fits something as toxically straight as an unwanted Top Gun sequel.

It did really have the odds against it though, Take my Breath Away really is one of the best soundtrack singles of all time

vocal as subtle as a piledriver
In what world was Gaga doing a power ballad ever going to deliver SUBTLETY!?

Anyway. :Douze: obviously. Complete NONSENSE and everything I expected it to be.

But I have full faith that a power ballad from her will finally replace I Will Always Love You as the world's favourite movie song.
Gaga delivered. Now it is up to the world to do its part.

In what world was Gaga doing a power ballad ever going to deliver SUBTLETY!?

Anyway. :Douze: obviously. Complete NONSENSE and everything I expected it to be.

Gaga delivered. Now it is up to the world to do its part.

A piledriver is a great coup de grâce, but being piledriven for 3 minutes doesn’t get me off

played this to my gay friend at the office who doesn't love Gaga. he said "sometimes she overdoes it but I actually like this - it's dreamy."

locals smash CONFIRMED :disco:

I don't know what to make of it after the first listen, but it does sound like it could be a hit.

Could be a grower. Echoing whoever said the chorus just doesn’t quite get there.

Also one of the most unappealing introductions I have ever heard.

Oh I was actually ready to give myself over to it as it was building to a triumphant final chorus. Then it ended. Oh.

The vox are ridiculous

and I mean that in a good way

When she's not doing generic gay dirty synth euro house songs, Gaga really is one of the best ever. Just a shame that most people actually LIKE the other stuff :D

will the video be shot in black and white, taking place at an aircraft hangar and scenes from the movie inserted in between shots?

will she do any PROMO?

Gag’s video look LEAKED.

61ZvdbZwZjL._AC_UY580_.jpg

This is no Shallow, I'm afraid.

She couldn't write a more schmaltzy ballad even if she tried. No Oscar for Sefani. :bruised:

I'm really surprised by the muted reaction to this song. I think it's just gorgeous.

I feel taken advantage of. How could Twitter lie

1651755834251.gif

That account is on a roll this week - this tweet got more than 300k likes despite the pictures being from 2018 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom