Horrible places in London

NORTH END ROAD

Until you get to that church just before Fulham Broadway and it suddenly goes from SHIT to FANCY
Oh I have to disagree. At least some of it is quite exotic, e.g. shops selling DATES. Mind you I would say that the section north of Talgarth Road is a BIT SCABBY

I went to the theatre yesterday and trying to find somewhere to eat after was a nightmare. Honestly a Saturday in Soho is vile. Maybe it’s just getting older, or getting used to it again, but I never had too much of a problem before.

Anywhere with an ‘Elan’ coffee shop. What is that all about?

REGENT STREET!

Just DISGUSTINGLY overcrowded :argh:
Obviously I hate shopping anyway but I would never think of going to Regent Street for ANYTHING. Totally unnecessary. Turn it into a ZOO with a PETTING FARM :disco:

REGULARLY when I LIVED NEARBY. It was a CENTRE of LATIN AMERICAN EMIGRÉ CULTURE :oi:

(OKAY BARELY EVER IN THE LAST TEN YEARS)
:D

I bet you fitted right in with your LATINA LOOKS :disco:

Actually I did feel for the poor people who had stalls there who were basically told to DROP DEAD WE DON’T CARE :(

Oh God they’re EVERYWHERE. Who needs them? NO-ONE! Is their coffee nice? NO IT IS BURNT!
Now OBVIOUSLY I'm always partial to a HAM 'N' GRÊVE BAGUETTE but REALLY NOW, other than that I'd usually RATHER HAVE THE EQUIVALENT IN CASH/GREGGS

Reactions: Zu
Now OBVIOUSLY I'm always partial to a HAM 'N' GRÊVE BAGUETTE but REALLY NOW, other than that I'd usually RATHER HAVE THE EQUIVALENT IN CASH/GREGGS
Oh I’m refusing to go to Greggs again after this week’s incident of my peckishly buying three items and having them thrust at me under the plastic window with nary an offer of a bag WHICH I HAD TO ASK FOR AND WHICH WAS SIMILARLY THRUST

I may possibly have subsequently and OBVIOUSLY ACCIDENTALLY given the serveuse evils

I do think, why go to Pret if you can go to Paul (of which there are a fair few branches), but I do appreciate that not everyone is blessed with my enviable savoir-vivre :)

Oh I DO like a good Paul (with every macaron I DAINTILY EAT, ISIS will NEVER TRIUMPH :disco:), but obviously I have to take out a mortgage for every BAGUETTE MIXTE and RASPBERRY MACARON lunch so it's a ONCE EVERY LUNAR ECLIPSE affair for me these days BEING ON BENEFITS AND LIVING OUTSIDE LONDON AND ALL

Anyway GET TO THE MEAT @Zu 2 WHAT DID YOU ORDER FROM GREGGS (AND HOW MANY OF THE THREE ITEMS WERE YUM YUMS)

Reactions: Zu
Oh I DO like a good Paul (with every macaron I DAINTILY EAT, ISIS will NEVER TRIUMPH :disco:), but obviously I have to take out a mortgage for every BAGUETTE MIXTE and RASPBERRY MACARON lunch so it's a ONCE EVERY LUNAR ECLIPSE affair for me these days BEING ON BENEFITS AND LIVING OUTSIDE LONDON AND ALL

Anyway GET TO THE MEAT @Zu 2 WHAT DID YOU ORDER FROM GREGGS (AND HOW MANY OF THE THREE ITEMS WERE YUM YUMS)
Well…

Pepperoni pizza (not very warm)
Sausage, bean and cheese melt (as above)
Yum Yums x 2 :disco:

I know this looks greedy but I was STARVING TO DEATH ALRIGHT

All this SARF LANDON hate when EAST is full of SCUMMY AREAS! At least the RIFF-RAFF mugging you in PECKHAM RYE LANE are HOT!
Well they might be hot but they’re not necessarily dipping a hand in the right purse IF YOU SEE WHERE I’M GOING

What a DOWNGRADE from the Palaestra!
Well the inside of the building is better. The lifts actually work and there are not rats running around. But Palestra was nice and central with better places to eat, and getting lunchtime £10 tickets at the Old Vic was an amazing perk.

On the WESTFIELD front I do find it disappointing that they don’t think to have branches of PUMPKIN. Always such a TREAT and LIGHT ON THE HORIZON when one is travelling outside London to and from bewildering places such as LEICESTER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom