HOT PMs (+ Keir Starmer)

Lucille

Soy más zorra todavía
I wish I could be objective on Keir, but I’m shamelessly skewed by his LOOKS. When was the last time the UK had a fuckable leader, I feel it was almost a pre requisite in the US for the president to be barely fuckable until 2016, but when was the last time our prime minister wasn’t a MINGER?

ps: Ok maybe Gordon Brown after a few too many DRAMBUIES.

I wish I could be objective on Keir, but I’m shamelessly skewed by his LOOKS. When was the last time the UK had a fuckable leader, I feel it was almost a pre requisite in the US for the president to be barely fuckable until 2016, but when was the last time our prime minister wasn’t a MINGER?

ps: Ok maybe Gordon Brown after a few too many DRAMBUIES.

William Grenville looks like he might have been a bit of alright.

1st_Baron_Grenville.jpg

God I used to love a DRAMBUIE or seven. Although I'm not sure they would entice me into contemplating a night with the BIG CLUNKING FIST

I have to say that even I wouldn’t go THERE :side-eye:

He’s no Huw Edwards :horny:

Lets not forget Tony Blair was considered our HOT PM until he fucked Iraq.

He screams OXBRIDGE QUEEN, who used Ancient Greek literature as a thinly veiled excuse to fuck his BARELY LEGAL staff
He was 33 when he married his 20 year old wife. You're theory has fuel.

Is over 200 years too long for a #MeToo campaign?

Keir_Hardie_by_George_Charles_Beresford_%281905%29.jpg

They've had a Keir before. The chap (Keir Hardy) above was the founder of the Labour party no less.

Can you point me to a US President who was fuckable in the last 50 years, because I'm not convinced...

We're not counting Reagan because he looked like a muppet made of leather by 1980.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom