How is your world history? (Quiz)

1620288936263.png

FFS

I was getting forgetting a lot of OBVIOUS countries (Afghanistan, Jamaica, Dominican Republic etc) which was ANNOYING

I might give it another, non-alcohol fuelled go.

I am useless with countries. I always have to sing that song from Animaniacs but then get lost at the second verse, and it is getting increasingly outdated now anyway.

Don't get me started on this. SO PROBLEMATIC.

British Honduras? ASIA?! "Both" Koreas?

I used to have a poster of these on my wall and made up an animaniacs style song for them all. The kids in year 8 were IMPRESSED and I had many friends.
I did used to know this by heart, back in the day. I'm impressed you made a new song despite this already existing.

Edit: Probably shouldn't give away my next ASFM entry :eyes:

143. Forgot the Machops, Tentacools and Slowpokes, and couldn't spell Lickitung.

Cheated and checked spelling of Gyarados and Kangaskhan though.

Your Score: 77%

refer to hsw

You're a True Expert!​

You got 23 correct out of 30! You scored better than 86% of quiz takers.

Better than History.
Indiferencia Idk GIF by Product Hunt

I wonder if you're almost an expert if you score 0.

And ha, I think I went through my atlases for Christmas phase when I was 9 or 10.

Reactions: RJN
Also a lot of that was HISTORY not to mention you don’t actually learn half of that SHIT in geography ANYWAY :evil:

I’m going to let you all do my assignment next x

Your Score: 83%

You're a True Expert!​

You got 25 correct out of 30! You scored better than 93% of quiz takers.

I got wrong the one about GB's overseas territories, how much of Japan's land is arable, the two about Australia and something about glaciers in America 🥴

Fummin about one of the comments in the geography one

"While Greenland is farther west that Iceland, it's actually considered part of the North American continent."

It's also NOT A FUCKING COUNTRY!
That's why I didn't go for it, nothing to do with being "North America" wtf

I only knew the Australia one because I just watched the geography now video about it this week

Fummin about one of the comments in the geography one

"While Greenland is farther west that Iceland, it's actually considered part of the North American continent."

It's also NOT A FUCKING COUNTRY!
It's more a country than any of the four nations of the UK, I would argue

I just wanted to post something in a spoiler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom