How would SHIRLEY CLAMP have done with High On Love?

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
Pronouns
Any
Let's say G:son SAW FUCKING SENSE and threw this to our stretchmarked Dame of Andra Chansen c. MF 2011/2012

How would she have done? Would it have been an EMANCIPATION OF GAMMON comeback? Or another Thought It Was Forever moment of UNPARALLELED FABULOUSNESS which in the end was merely pearls before swine and died in AC/(god forbid) AUX DELTÄVLING?

Look into your zirconium balls and GIVE US YOUR THOUGHTS

Anyway I for one think if our STOUT-THIGHED QUEEN had deigned to enter in 2012 with this - while it might have been close - it would've beaten Euphoria in MF and then won Eurovision with all the 12s :disco:

(@Zu-Klara GET IN HERE)

I simply cannot imagine it without stocky Miss Reidun although I think the Swedes might have had a little more voting nous than the Norwegians when it came to recognising BLATANT FABULOSITÉ CHANSONIQUE

It’s so nice to have my nudes get that reaction xxx

IMAGINE if Kingdom Come was actually Kingdom CUM and the song was mainly a bukkake anothem about a tsunami of SPERM :disco:

This theory does MATCH UP with the lyrics tbh

Just as cold as Siberia
As I crash into the sea

Been building on a theory
What if love won't set you free
And if I just sit right here
Feel the waves come tumbling in

It all turns crystal clear
And the end's where I'll begin

And I swear I'm holding on 'til kingdom cum

:disco:

:shock:

Last edited:
shocked crowd GIF by South Park

Look who showed up on insta stories:

What an ungraceful pig!

Although that would imply that I actively think of her when in fact nobody does here (aside from the worst kind of gays and possibly people from rural areas and the like).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom