I’m A Celebrity 2019

Apparently Sair Khan is also a vegan. I seem to have images in my head of her doing the eating challenge but I may well be wrong.

Jacqueline does so well in the trials I am wondering if her reaction may well be to get people to vote for her in order to get more screen time.

Jacqueline does so well in the trials I am wondering if her reaction may well be to get people to vote for her in order to get more screen time.
People who do lots of trials often do well.

I am VERY unimpressed that they have cut Myles revealing to Jacqueline that her husband was having an affair with Gabby from Love Island. :argh:

I wanted to know how his wife mugged him off. He's a bit of a diva and his chat show was rubbish. I'm up to episode 7. It's hard going watching more than 1 in the same sitting.

I wanted to know how his wife mugged him off. He's a bit of a diva and his chat show was rubbish. I'm up to episode 7. It's hard going watching more than 1 in the same sitting.

Ian Wright’s wife mugged him off? HE HAD HIS OWN GAME SHOW?? :agog:

What happens if you are a smoker? I am taking it they choose not to show the celebrities smoking, but are the cigarettes rationed like the food?

After last night I think James is worse than Ian. Unbearably self-satisfied. I'm not sure how Cliff got any votes as well, has he done anything since arriving?

That chat about the genius of Ed Sheeran and how nobody dislikes him. :D

At least Nadine managed to avoid being first out.

I did enjoy Andrew pointing out James using an incorrect word seconds after he bragged about his great intelligence.

That was quite a shocker. I didn’t really take to James but I thought he would be top 5 at least.

I do enjoy The Jungle Arms episodes.

I agree, wasn't really a James fan but did not expect him go so early.

Pleasantly surprised Kate and Nadine are both still in.

Last edited:
I keep missing this but can Nadine be queen of the jungle? :disco:

I keep missing this but can Nadine be queen of the jungle? :disco:

She was bottom 2 on the first vote off, but has not been present since. I would THINK it is going to be Jacqueline Jossa.

Kirk from Corrie? Deary me.

Jacqueline was quite irritable from what I’ve seen

I much prefer Nadine over Jacqueline. She is showing us Irish girls are a hardy bunch, but she seems to get very little airtime unless she is doing a trial.

Nadine has been doing wonderfully and seems to be getting a slightly fairer shake in the edit now the celebs are being thinned out. I know she was announced as in the first bottom two but I don't think the second 'might be leaving' camp mate necessarily received the second lowest votes.

I could see Nadine making top four but equally wouldn't be that surprised if she left tonight. Everyone remaining I can see attracting a certain vote, there isn't obvious dead wood remaining. One of the 'relatable' ones will win though, they usually do.

Oh and James getting the boot was good and all but it would have been more satisfying if he had left before some of the less popular people within the camp like Andrew and Cliff.

Nadine has been doing wonderfully and seems to be getting a slightly fairer shake in the edit now the celebs are being thinned out. I know she was announced as in the first bottom two but I don't think the second 'might be leaving' camp mate necessarily received the second lowest votes.

I am pretty sure they ARE the bottom in the vote. They release figures after the show each year and similar to X Factor the bottom 2 have got the least votes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom