I’m A Celebrity 2019

Myles seemed like a lovely young man in that interview with Ant & Dec. Just refrain from the Chucky voice.

Nadine is Top 6. Surely this must be her biggest chance to bag a solo hit. She must have an album or 4, ready to go.

Nadine is Top 6. Surely this must be her biggest chance to bag a solo hit. She must have an album or 4, ready to go.

Last year didn't seem to help Fleur a whole lot. :(

Boy band members usually do better than Myles though I guess he is less well known than most and he had the love rat tabloid stuff to contend with.

I didn’t realise Fleur actually released anything, although I did notice that she is singing the song for the Debenhams Christmas ad. At least, I THINK it is her. :confused:

Eastenders girl has certainly came out of her shell since the last time I watched. I find her rather phoney.

Too bad the one I thought was fit has gone.

That is Fleur singing the Debenhams song

Obviously trying to strike twice after Sax was on the Asda advert

I am taking it Nadine came 5th going by order of interviews?

Some of the top 6 are fairly decent and yet that drip Andrew is gonna win.

I am taking it Nadine came 5th going by order of interviews?

I'm choosing to think that. She came across very well in the interview tonight anyway.

Kate is my preference to win, though I guess she is more likely to be out tomorrow than be crowned.

Nadine did come across lovely in that interview

Insatiable out now x

I would LOVE to take part in the cyclone. I would no doubt do myself a mischief, but DEAR GOD I would give it a good go.

Jacqueline is a far more satisfying winner than Andrew would have been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom