I’m A Celebrity 2020

:o

Is that him OUT then? Or has he got time to get the all clear?

I’m not sure if he will take part or not. I wouldn’t have thought so as they must start filming VT’s etc this week and start filming the show Friday/Saturday?

They wouldn't chuck him in as a late arrival, would they? Or just parachute THE OTHER ONE in instead?

Trying not to get my hopes up.

I IMAGINE THEY’VE GOT MORE CELEBRITIES THAN USUAL ON STANDBY THIS YEAR BECAUSE OF THE COVID SITUATION

Giovanna Fletcher is there (Top right)

no mention of Russell Watson either. maybe Ruthie & him are going in later

They are making it sound like AJ is still going in for now.

"Doing I'm a Celebrity is a childhood dream come true," he stated. "I was so excited to watch the return of Strictly this autumn but now I am going to be on an even better show! I can't wait!"

Do one scrote.

THEY START AT AROUND £25,000 RISING TO £75,000 IF YOU REACH THE FINAL.

It really is astonishing the difference from this to what ITV pay which can go into the hundreds of thousands, and yet Strictly usually STILL has the better line ups.

I mean it's obvious why but still..

'Very negative' sounds as convincing as 'very straight'.

Both of which I imagine he's uttered.

What’s the deal with social distancing? Do they just form a bubble now?

Was Vernon Kay really the highest paid this year? Surely Mo Farrah would have got the biggest cheque.

Who the fuck did they spend money on? Vernon is hardly a huge catch.

I expect Shane Ritchie will win.

Why do they always film them being sick :zombie:

I am interested to see what the meals will be like? Surely they won’t be serving up the usual “treats”. The eating challenges too.

Nessa to be the new Kiosk Keith pls :disco:

One suspects the lack of jungle does rather take something away the from 'charm' of the show. I know it's basic to say but it is normally a bit of sunny escapism in cold November.

I had no idea Jessica was in a girl band.
Google shows that they released five singles then fucked off in 2015. Career highlights include opening for Jessie J in Birmingham, Sheffield and Aberdeen :D

Although they did have a number 2 hit in Scotland according to Jess.

What’s the betting DJ PUKE will be taking part in the trial :rolleyes:

Ooh the armless red fleeces have been swapped for armless red BODYWARMERS. :zombie:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom