I don’t like Friday, unless I’VE CAUSED IT!

So hungover my morning cigarette nearly made me COLLAPSE and heading to the airport. Inevitably pulled ANOTHER Brazilian twink last night.

Morning Moopy

Last evening’s results have been really hard to grasp. I’m not talking about ASFM but rather the test results for gluten intolerance. I seem to have (a mild form of) celiac disease.

It’s as if life hasn’t been bad enough lately, but this is why I’ve been feeling exhausted for so long and why it turned out I’ve had iron deficiency.

It’s of course good to know now, but all I can think of is what I’m never going to be able to eat again. And I almost NEVER cook and I’m dependent on eating out and eating lots of ready to eat snacks and crap.

:stopthefuck:

Last edited:
Morning Moopy

Last evening’s results have been really hard to grasp. I’m not talking about ASFM but rather the test results for gluten intolerance. I seem to have (a mild form of) celiac disease.

It’s as if life hasn’t been bad enough lately, but this is why I’ve been feeling exhausted for so long and why it turned out I’ve had iron deficiency.
Maybe that's why I feel tried ALL the time, I must have some sort of deficiency.

Always feel sorry for the kids whose parents are too tight to buy official merchandise and send them in with a home made outfit :(

20211118_180553.jpg

Just had an argument with a sassy queen at security because I’m too hungover to follow basic instructions :(

morning! this weekend can't come fast enough. every day this week has really dragged

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom