I mean FRIDAY, it's PATHETIC isn't it.

There's only me and office lady in the front office today, apprentice is sat out on reception, so we've got Absolute 90s on our radio. A little while ago Insomnia by Faithless came on so we whapped up the volume, like you do, and turned it into a proper dancing rave which amused apprentice no end. Then we turned the volume down again because we're old.

We give the children teething powder when their teeth are cutting, it eases the pain. It's a white power in a little sachet. When it's time to give the powder Mr Star always says 'time for your cocaine' (pronounced co-ka-ina with a Spanish accent). They love it.

Anyway tonight Dannii wants some powder despite already having had some this morning. She's on the floor screaming 'GIVE ME MY CO-KA-INA, I WANT MY CO-KA-INA RIGHT NOW' :evil:

Dead to think what the neighbours must think :bruised:

We give the children teething powder when their teeth are cutting, it eases the pain. It's a white power in a little sachet. When it's time to give the powder Mr Star always says 'time for your cocaine' (pronounced co-ka-ina with a Spanish accent). They love it.

Anyway tonight Dannii wants some powder despite already having had some this morning. She's on the floor screaming 'GIVE ME MY CO-KA-INA, I WANT MY CO-KA-INA RIGHT NOW' :evil:

Maybe time to have a stash of Sherbet Fountains in the cupboard so you can placate her with sugar instead :D

an interesting side effect of coming off Instagram is that I'm hardly taking any selfies these days. DOWN with narcissism!

It seems like either of them would go flat more quickly than you would want.

You know thats what people sometimes cut actual coke with right?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom