I want your stupid Friday

PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP MOOOOOPY

tumblr_llvx3xe81L1qgui7u.gif

I decided to go back into work today despite my throat being swollen and now the day is DRAGGING.

Getting slightly depressed I'm not going to Brighton Pride tomorrow. Couldn't make the dates work with my friend :(

I'm going. Which I said yesterday.

There's a gays vs gammons drag queen library protest in Southsea as I type. I want to go down and have a row but I'm too busy waiting for a bastard job to arrive.

I'm going. Which I said yesterday.

There's a gays vs gammons drag queen library protest in Southsea as I type. I want to go down and have a row but I'm too busy waiting for a bastard job to arrive.
We had one of those a week or two ago. Story time was cancelled, then went ahead anyway.

The anti drag queen story time thing is bizzare, no one’s kids are being FORCED TO GO.

The gays aren’t out there protesting kids going to SUNDAY SCHOOL.

Where let’s be honest, they’re much more likely to be MOLESTED.

Reactions: RJN
The anti drag queen story time thing is bizzare, no one’s kids are being FORCED TO GO.
And I may have missed something, but it's just stories read by drag artists, isn't it? No 'agenda'.

So how is it different from taking your children to see a pantomime with a dame in it?

Every single protester wants to fuck the drag queens. FACTS

Or drink if it was a liquid lunch

Moopy, Mandy and I are staying in Westminster tonight and tomorrow night and going to Wembley to see Westlife tomorrow.

What can we do tomorrow day that's nice, pretty, and not a museum?

We did the Imperial war museum today, but tomorrow I want to be outside, in a park or on the river.

I'm thinking something like St James's Park?

Moopy, Mandy and I are staying in Westminster tonight and tomorrow night and going to Wembley to see Westlife tomorrow.

What can we do tomorrow day that's nice, pretty, and not a museum?

We did the Imperial war museum today, but tomorrow I want to be outside, in a park or on the river.

I'm thinking something like St James's Park?
The Bins, Hackney

@Rachey go for a stroll down the South Bank, there’s lots of open air bars and you can walk there from Westminster.

I do have to say I’ve found it quite handy having THE BINS right next to us. Unbelievably it doesn’t even smell!

It’s the free FOOTPATH AHEAD CLOSED sign for moi :disco:

So many TREASURES! I loved living in studentsville in the summer because you could find all sorts of wonders left by rich kids throwing out all their possessions when they moved :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom