I woke up today and chose NOTHING Really Matters

NOTHING takes the PAST away.... like the FUTURE.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KimoNO she BETTA don't!

We all know it's iconic but the Grammy perf was also lovely sans vocals. I love that 'dry' ending :disco:

Also: for the haters out there (you know who you are) , cultural appropriation my FOO.

I can't believe we nearly had it for Re-Invention Tour on the opening segment but she axed it :cry::cry::cry:

Definitely need it on the Finally Enough Love (Yeah It's Cummin') Fifty Greatest Hits Tour 2078.

I can't remember now where it placed in my Top 50 last year and I need to re-assess (i.e. bump the thread for popularity contest purposes.)

Fully believe this was her own attempt at doing EBTG as "Missing" was one of her favourite songs of the 90s and there's lots of links here. But it very much feels like its own song... and still a Madonna song. I like how she's taken the US House sound - which in its roots is black music and shouldn't really mesh with the more alternative, European dance of the ROL album - but made it fit beautifully in the album without being an outlier, which it could easily have done. William Orbit was a genius in putting many different styles into a common thread with the album - its cohesion is one of its best qualities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom