If you were bald…

Nancy

Don't phone, it's just for fun!
…would you like a shiny head? Or would you prefer a matte finish?

Bald men can be quite sexy but not shiny-bald.

How would a bald person achieve a matte finish? Talcum powder or something like ladies' pressed face powder or are there products on the market for it? I don't actually know any bald people well enough to ask this question.

I’m already bald and a couple of hours ago my friend suggested I’d use his mattifying powder shit because my shining sunburnt head was blinding him. :bruised:

The best option is of course to head to your local bowling alley and do this:
9lLToE.gif

If your hair was conspicuously thinning at the top would you battle on with a sunroof or just shave it? Because of my excessive tallness, I see far too many people who do the former.

…would you like a shiny head? Or would you prefer a matte finish?

I have very thinning hair, I try to keep my head shaved most of the time but it's a burden and YES I love to have a matte finish. I Always strive for that.

Bald men can be quite sexy but not shiny-bald.

How would a bald person achieve a matte finish? Talcum powder or something like ladies' pressed face powder or are there products on the market for it? I don't actually know any bald people well enough to ask this question.

I sometimes use this for a nice matte kind of look.
71lTZUR58nL._AC_SX522_.jpg

If your hair was conspicuously thinning at the top would you battle on with a sunroof or just shave it? Because of my excessive tallness, I see far too many people who do the former.

I would take the vows

moench-peruecke-braun-abt-glatze-pater-haarteil-monk-wig-18159.jpg

I wouldn't mind giving the "hair culture" thing (is that what it's called?) a bash at some point (probably depends how long they last and if I have a good set of hats if it's obvious, and also at winter as I can only imagine how unbearable they must be at the gym, let alone things like swimming and someone grabbing it from behind during certain activities). But yes, I feel most comfortable trimming on the closest setting, mostly because I detest razons, all my sins, dread the loss of hair and the pain of bald, but most of all because I love thee and I want so badly to have hair (hair (hair (hair))) :disco:

I think a sunroof is fine, as long as what hair there is is kept short and you don't go full Michael Bolton. Or perhaps that’s just me, as I don't like my head enough to go fully shaved. I did try it once and I scared myself.

I've noticed a trend amongst younger men recently though for more combovers and hairstyles designed to conceal thinning hair, which so rarely work. I thought they were a thing of the past and people tended to embrace it more or look to alternatives, but perhaps not. My nephew started thinning noticeably in his early 20s. I know he's been looking into wigs/systems or whatever.

Last edited:
I've thought about the "system" too, ever since I saw that video like 7 years ago. But it can't be practical. What if itches you? And how do you wash your own hair underneath it? Or maybe you can't? And if you can't how bad it'll be for your skin? And how dirty will it get? And will it stink? And how hot will it get in summer? And will your skin sweat underneath it? :shock:
I have been trying not to shave my head so far but I came to the realization that there's no other way anymore and I'll do it next week.

If I were a bald, even just for a day, I’d roll out of bed in the morning, and throw on what I wanted and go

I sometimes use this for a nice matte kind of look.
71lTZUR58nL._AC_SX522_.jpg

I assume that that product looks like hair though. When I think of a matte finish I meant that the head is still hairless but is there a product that is used to make it less shiny? Have I got the wrong end of the stick and a "matte finish" is actually products like this that cover up/hide the bald spot?

Reactions: COB
I know that Sasha Velour from Drag Race uses make-up on her bald head, maybe that's the way forward for me :disco:

I'm not aware of a specific mattifying product aimed at bald men, though. Someone is missing a trick there!

A primer will do the trick, particularly if you leave the amount you're going to use out for a bit (it thickens and you'll see it take off the shine immediately).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom