Iguana and Soldi LEAVE (Will of the people)

Iguana and Soldi LEAVE (Will of the people)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve played along with the joke up to now but in all seriousness I do think that this poll is different to most “do you like / do you not like” polls that could theoretically exist.

simply because it has been stated that some people experience discomfort from them. They don’t bother me at all but I don’t like the idea that it would put some people off from posting or making the conscious decision to post less. One person ok whatever but several people, it does kinda need addressing, no?

No I am just noting we are having a vote on something that some people don't like, but there are other things people don't like that we haven't had a vote on.

I want to keep everything and let people decide for themselves, using their discretion. I'm anti-big state Moopy

Its more that numerous people found them uncomfortable and made viewing moopy difficult. SO we either drive people away in the name of FREES PEACH or we decide like adults whether we should get rid of something that adds very little to the place.

Is there some actual medical effect I’m missing? Bev’s psychedelic frog I understand, did someone have an episode from another 400x400 pixel square? I think the effects are being SOMEWHAT exaggerated

Can someone tell Diddy that I am not exaggerating , and how dare he question my trauma

Is there some actual medical effect I’m missing? Bev’s psychedelic frog I understand, did someone have an episode from another 400x400 pixel square? I think the effects are being SOMEWHAT exaggerated

I have to hold my hand up to cover the side of the screen where the moving avatars are because it makes me feel seasick as I scroll down the page. I'm not exaggerating. I assume it's something to do with my glasses, which are varifocals.

I hadn't said anything about it when they first started because I wasn't going to spoil shit for everybody else, I had been leaving threads quickly though and leaving the site much sooner than I normally would have. When it became clear that others were also affected/bothered by them I added my voice to the mix in the mod forum.

I don't think it's just the glasses. Miss Bev's genuinely gave me the same blind spots you get from staring into a light.

The others vary from slightly irritating IMO to inducing that same sort of phobic response I get from trypophobia.

Who banned people from games? Sorry I missed that.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

I don't think it's just the glasses. Miss Bev's genuinely gave me the same blind spots you get from staring into a light.

The others vary from slightly irritating IMO to inducing that same sort of phobic response I get from trypophobia.

I had to google trpophobia and I definitely don't have that. I couldn't think of anything else it could be other than my specs, I'd had the same feeling (queasiness) when I had to drive in my reading glasses last month. Miss Bev's one made me want to throw up.

I think the queasiness is just a standard phobic response often. And it probably is similar to motion sickness, as much as I said earlier it wasn't that for me. I think I didn't recognise it as I've never experienced motion sickness before.

I've never noticed the same thing from gifs in general though. I wonder if it's different when they are in your peripheral vision rather than looking directly at them?

I've never noticed the same thing from gifs in general though. I wonder if it's different when they are in your peripheral vision rather than looking directly at them?
Yes, I definitely think this is part of it.

I think the queasiness is just a standard phobic response often. And it probably is similar to motion sickness, as much as I said earlier it wasn't that for me. I think I didn't recognise it as I've never experienced motion sickness before.

def. frog made me feel hideous, just dancing away in the background.

Perhaps it"s a different part of the brain that gets employed when they're peripheral vs directly. With an electrode experiment we could understand how it works and possibly measure potential distress too. Makes sense though cause many optical illusions rely on either peripheral vision/direct focus.

Perhaps it"s a different part of the brain that gets employed when they're peripheral vs directly. With an electrode experiment we could understand how it works and possibly measure potential distress too. Makes sense though cause many optical illusions rely on either peripheral vision/direct focus.
Perhaps

I'm sure Floppet will volunteer to have wires stuck in her brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom