I'm A Celebrity 2021

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
Emmerdale actor presumably not known for anything else, just became a new dad so is leaving his wife literally holding the baby while he tries to up his profile.

Rita

User
Never heard of Smoochie Shy but if she carries on this energy she will win it, or at least have a Jordan North trajectory.

Rita

User
Nahhhh! Looks like a shoe in but never happens that way! I am hoping Arlene is as feisty as she was on Strictly.

Rita

User
Arlene is 78!??

Yes and still choreographs and directs until this day. She is inspirational and full of sass, and has done a lot of charity work for a very good friend of mines daughter who has had cancer since she was 8. Lily was also an amazing dancer until she had a stroke last year and is now in a wheelchair and Arlene has been to see her several times up here and in Great Ormond Street hospital when she has been down too. She has organised a lot of travel and accommodation for Lily and her family. I really hope she comes across well on this and shows her feisty amazing spirit.

Inner Smile

"IRRITATING BUT LIKEABLE" - Zu 2 - 2021
Just caught up now, Danny is already shaking like a shitting dog and its barely started. They all seem okay just a bit bland but its early days

Really hope its back in Oz next year

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: dUb

FetchFugly

closing in again
Danny is bloody annoying already. Frankie was very determined in that trial so good for her.

Matty Lee doesn't seem to be the sharpest diver in the pool.

Rita

User
The casting for this has all gone a bit WRONG over the last few years. The majority of camp mates again this year are DUDS.

Soldi

Les bruits de la ville
I watched a couple of YouTube clips of this last night and it really did seem DREADFUL.

Rita

User
I suppose it doesn't help when they have dud winners who contributed nothing. Last year was Jordan's, I don't even know who the woman who won actually IS.

The castle setting doesn’t work for me at all, so in order to PIQUE INTEREST they should be sticking a load of FIRECRACKERS IN.

Rita

User
We still have Ian Beale and Steve from Corrie to go in at some point who seem like nice enough blokes but MEH.

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
Scoochy seems lovely but its all a bit try hard

Naughty Boy being a big baby last night has be interested a bit, but not sure about this cast at all

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
Average 8m viewers for the launch show - just below the Strictly results show, down nearly 3m on last year, and the lowest launch show in over a decade.

FetchFugly

closing in again
Well Naughty Boy and Arlene were ALL TALK when it came to threatening to leave and then the promised confrontation (or was the latter just Ant and Dec trying to create some drama?).

Rita

User
Do they have people to step in if someone leaves? I think they used to in the earlier seasons?

Halli

DJ PATSY PALMER
Oh dear - he was one of the biggest names and quite likeable so far

Replace him with Dame Lizzie Cundy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom