I'm A Celebrity 2021

Emmerdale actor presumably not known for anything else, just became a new dad so is leaving his wife literally holding the baby while he tries to up his profile.

Never heard of Smoochie Shy but if she carries on this energy she will win it, or at least have a Jordan North trajectory.

Nahhhh! Looks like a shoe in but never happens that way! I am hoping Arlene is as feisty as she was on Strictly.

Arlene is 78!??

Yes and still choreographs and directs until this day. She is inspirational and full of sass, and has done a lot of charity work for a very good friend of mines daughter who has had cancer since she was 8. Lily was also an amazing dancer until she had a stroke last year and is now in a wheelchair and Arlene has been to see her several times up here and in Great Ormond Street hospital when she has been down too. She has organised a lot of travel and accommodation for Lily and her family. I really hope she comes across well on this and shows her feisty amazing spirit.

Just caught up now, Danny is already shaking like a shitting dog and its barely started. They all seem okay just a bit bland but its early days

Really hope its back in Oz next year

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: dUb
Danny is bloody annoying already. Frankie was very determined in that trial so good for her.

Matty Lee doesn't seem to be the sharpest diver in the pool.

The absolute MISERY in the loser camp. Naughty Boy in particular is a big manchild.

The casting for this has all gone a bit WRONG over the last few years. The majority of camp mates again this year are DUDS.

I watched a couple of YouTube clips of this last night and it really did seem DREADFUL.

The casting for this has all gone a bit WRONG over the last few years. The majority of camp mates again this year are DUDS.
I suppose it doesn't help when they have dud winners who contributed nothing. Last year was Jordan's, I don't even know who the woman who won actually IS.

I suppose it doesn't help when they have dud winners who contributed nothing. Last year was Jordan's, I don't even know who the woman who won actually IS.

The castle setting doesn’t work for me at all, so in order to PIQUE INTEREST they should be sticking a load of FIRECRACKERS IN.

We still have Ian Beale and Steve from Corrie to go in at some point who seem like nice enough blokes but MEH.

I will of course stick with it, but am disappointed so far. :(

Scoochy seems lovely but its all a bit try hard

Naughty Boy being a big baby last night has be interested a bit, but not sure about this cast at all

Average 8m viewers for the launch show - just below the Strictly results show, down nearly 3m on last year, and the lowest launch show in over a decade.

Well Naughty Boy and Arlene were ALL TALK when it came to threatening to leave and then the promised confrontation (or was the latter just Ant and Dec trying to create some drama?).

Madeley was good value in the trial but otherwise that was not a thrilling episode.

well this is plodding along. Lets hope Ian Beale is a bit of a nightmare in real life

Do they have people to step in if someone leaves? I think they used to in the earlier seasons?

Oh dear - he was one of the biggest names and quite likeable so far

Replace him with Dame Lizzie Cundy!

NO WAY! Where are the celebrities then? Tucked up in some 5 star hotel no doubt!

I can see them cancelling this halfway through, it’s seemingly DISASTER after DISASTER :D

I’d say it’d be good when it’s hopefully back in Australia next year, but then if they keep the same dates it’ll end up clashing from start to finish with the World Cup so FUCK KNOWS what that’ll do the TV schedule/ratings.

I can see them cancelling this halfway through, it’s seemingly DISASTER after DISASTER :D

If the celebrities are in a hotel then it kind of takes away from the whole thing, no?

So far it's been episode after episode of Naughty Boy being a bit out of sync and they lost Richard Madley who was one of the big characters.

I’d say it’d be good when it’s hopefully back in Australia next year, but then if they keep the same dates it’ll end up clashing from start to finish with the World Cup so FUCK KNOWS what that’ll do the TV schedule/ratings.

The World Cup is in NOVEMBER/DECEMBER next year? I thought it was a Summer event! :o

The World Cup is in NOVEMBER/DECEMBER next year? I thought it was a Summer event! :o
They moved it because it’s in Qatar and TOO HOT during the summer :D

To me it just shows what a DUD OF A YEAR it is when NAUGHTY BOY is the main character in there.

Lady C was the last controversial character, and that was YEARS AGO. I think they kind of LIKE them all getting along swimmingly.

I CERTAINLY DON’T!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom