I'm A Celebrity 2021

If I was producer I would have done an ALL STARS version this year as it wasn’t back in Australia.

Her CBB appearance was utterly forgettable.
I’m very conflicted over that CBB series. Katie Hopkins was by far the most entertaining but why would I ever want to support HER.

Are you saying it was nice for only one year, or that it was a nice change for one series with them all being nice to eachother? @Ag

I watched some clips from the early series'. Rhona Cameron was subjected to homophobia from some sportsman, and was made out to be the MOANING LESBIAN. Very uncomfortable viewing.

Rita the new REBEKAH VARDY!

Tonight’s show cancelled too. Just scrap the whole thing this year now! The celebrities are back in the hotel with warmth, comfort, warm showers and presumably decent grub. Not what I signed up for, and although it can’t be helped it needs to be put out of its misery until it can go back to Australia, and for CHRIST SAKES pay half decent £££ and get some half decent celebs in there.

It's going to give ITV a nightmare filling the schedules if they do cancel it, but I imagine at this point most viewers are probably happier with classic repeats anyway.

Could Richard not have gone back in to quarantine in the hotel with the rest of the celebs and re entered the castle today?

I really enjoyed tonight’s episode. I’m not sure if it was because it has been absent for the past few days and felt fresher.

Danny is my new favourite. He actually seems like he has a decent sense of humour, and is likeable whereas before the editing showed him as really moody.

Even coming back after the unscheduled break it all still feels very much same old, same old.

Arlene first out which she seemed happy about. I must admit I did shed a tear when she mentioned Lily! She has been amazing to Lily over the past few years, since she got her terminal cancer diagnosis.

She got very little airtime, and presumably never did a lot in there which is quite disappointing as she is so full of life and SASS.

Arlene first out which she seemed happy about. I must admit I did shed a tear when she mentioned Lily! She has been amazing to Lily over the past few years, since she got her terminal cancer diagnosis.

She got very little airtime, and presumably never did a lot in there which is quite disappointing as she is so full of life and SASS.

It was lovely that Arlene thought to mention Lily in her exit interview. I agree that she seemed relieved to be out. She was always a likely early exit but it look ed like she was popular enough with the other celebs. A little too indulgent of Naughty Boy maybe though...

Danny Miller gives the impression of someone who really wants to win.

From what has been shown I would say that Simon and Adam very much play themselves on their respective soaps.

APPARENTLY Helen Flanagan, Gillian McKeith and Lady C are all returning alongside Paul Burrell, Dean Gaffney and Carol Vorderman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom