Indiana Jones and The Dial of Destiny

Snakes?

• Total voters
Phoebe is in it? I had no idea.

Dial Of Destiny is such a cheap title. And they really need to hurry up and hand this franchise over to someone. Thank God they balked at giving it to Shia. I wonder if they've recast him in this or just pretending he doesn't exist.

I'll be into this but I just hope they try and make the stunts at least follow the laws of gravity this time. The Crystal Skull was ridiculous.

That title is awful.

Had no idea this was in the pipeline. Will catch this at the local cineplex, but still scarred by the last Indiana outing…..

I'm cautiously optimistic! Also they filmed those parade scenes here last summer, you could walk through and see all the fake New York shopfronts which was quite fun :D

Seems like retconning away Crystal Skull is a real possibility, if not actively then there will be zero reference that anything in that film occurred.

Crystal Skulls was ROBBED. It had a cool concept that could've been done better.

I'll defs watch this.

48% on rotten tomatoes after the Cannes premier and it premiers in a month. So a month of bad press.

This cost $295 million to produce, and is looking like being a huge flop, 'only' $60 million domestic this weekend. :MerylPerplexed:

This was very shite, with a third act that actually manages to out crazy Crystal Skull :D

Poor Harrison looks so RICKETY in the trailer. Just let the man rest!

Hated every second of this, the cop-out conclusion was both hilarious and insulting in equal measure. They must have run out of money.

I was whelmed by the whole thing. It's easily the 5th best Indiana Jones film, but for me that was still a cut above most of the other summer action films.

I didn't dislike Phoebe's character in the way I anticipated (I love her as a writer but as a performer she's just Miranda Hart with the air let out), and I actually liked the ridiculous twist? Oh and I LOVED the way they casually killed off the shit son from film 4 off screen. BRUTAL.

It absolutely should be the end of the franchise, but overall it was a decent swan song.

Oh and I hate how much I fancied this nazi :(

boyd-holbrook-indiana-jones-5-1669636600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: dUb
I've not seen it since the cinema, but I remember having a LOT MORE FUN watching Crystal Skull.

Probably mostly due to (a) the fact that I was 15 years younger and not yet broken by this wicked world, and (b) Cate Blanchett camping it up with her daft wig and ruski accent

I've not seen it since the cinema, but I remember having a LOT MORE FUN watching Crystal Skull.

Probably mostly due to (a) the fact that I was 15 years younger and not yet broken by this wicked world, and (b) Cate Blanchett camping it up with her daft wig and ruski accent

2hBF.gif

What a ducking slog. Watching Harrison Ford limp around looking just so tired. And PWB with no edge or humor just fucking bland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom