Instant Hotel

Finally watching season two, Gene is such a CUNT but also terrible television! What a disaster :(
I really don't know if I've experienced a lower low in the last few years than I did when I got my hopes sky high for Instant Hotel S2 only to find that it was a rushed, boring slog. :(

• Sad
Reactions: COB
Season 2 wouldn't feel like that had we not seen Season 1 first. It had some pretty good moments but it came a little short on the villains since Serena was not a Leroy. It's just that Season 1 was utterly perfect and that the Leroy vs Babe battle was everything and they were giving it all since episode 1. Also featured much sexier men like Adam the guy from the first couple, James the plumber boyfriend of the rich girl and of course the host.

I tapped out of this immediately after the Babe and Bondi/bitter old gays section ended. Is there any more of it worth watching?
Those run of episodes alone were such PERFECT reality TV, I really didn't feel the need to explore much more :D

I tapped out of this immediately after the Babe and Bondi/bitter old gays section ended. Is there any more of it worth watching?
Those run of episodes alone were such PERFECT reality TV, I really didn't feel the need to explore much more :D
the second section of Season 1 is also essential!

Yes, definitely finish season one! The second half of contestants are also quite something once you get used to them, plus the final two episodes are essentially an ALL STARS with a mix of couples from both halves staying in the top two homes to determine the winner :o

I love how the pretence of this show makes not a LICK of sense but everyone soldiers on with the facade anyway!

Last edited:
I love how the pretence of this show makes not a LICK of sense but everyone soldiers on with the facade anyway!

Nothing screams MONOPOLY ON THE MARKET than a branded catch-all term being unable to be uttered on a TV show due to legal reasons (AIRBNB in this case) :D

The long-winded explanations of trying explain what an INSTANT HOTEL actual is :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom