Introduce yourself

@Glede are you a fan of GLADE air freshening products and wanted to do a tribute but were frightened of being sued by SC Johnson & Son, hence that VOWEL CHANGE which I think we’ve all noticed? Or perhaps you prefer AMBI PUR?

Hello, brand new to Moopy so let me introduce myself.

I’m DogsDinner, 25, signing up to Moopy after finding a post on here about the podcast Dear Joan and Jericha -hadn’t seen any discussion of it elsewhere online. I enjoy sewing, jogging, and the works of Kate Bush (but not so much that one where she has sex with the snowman).

Not sure about any salacious sexual gossip but I do know my friend’s dad used to work for Christopher Walken and he got a very strong He Knows A Lot More About Natalie Wood Than He’s Letting On vibe from him. I should probably have my lawyer present for any further discussion.
Welcome back @DogsDinner. Now why did you fuck off for three years :(

@RuthWatsonIsADalek

explain doctor who GIF

@DogsDinner what's your favourite Kate Bush song and/or album? (I'm assuming you haven't warmed to 50 Words for Snow)

@DogsDinner what's your favourite Kate Bush song and/or album? (I'm assuming you haven't warmed to 50 Words for Snow)
The Red Shoes is my favourite album. Unliked by many (including Kate herself) but it gives us 80s electronica fans something to gag over. My favourite KB song is Moments Of Pleasure but love There Goes A Tenner as an underdog. How about you? (Also correct, I just wasn’t a fan. Stephen Fry is a bit Gets Where A Fart Couldn’t sometimes for me.)

The Red Shoes is my favourite album. Unliked by many (including Kate herself) but it gives us 80s electronica fans something to gag over. My favourite KB song is Moments Of Pleasure but love There Goes A Tenner as an underdog. How about you? (Also correct, I just wasn’t a fan. Stephen Fry is a bit Gets Where A Fart Couldn’t sometimes for me.

Also love Moments of Pleasure (and A Coral Room). The Dreaming is probably my favourite album of hers but I've been on a Sensual World kick lately.

The Red Shoes is my favourite album. Unliked by many (including Kate herself) but it gives us 80s electronica fans something to gag over. My favourite KB song is Moments Of Pleasure but love There Goes A Tenner as an underdog. How about you? (Also correct, I just wasn’t a fan. Stephen Fry is a bit Gets Where A Fart Couldn’t sometimes for me.)
I think Kate has a soft spot for The Red Shoes album. Lionheart on the other hand...

Do the two of you know each other? I hope you're a couple, it's the hot trend here nowadays :love:

Is it true that you threw the first brick at Stonewall, Ruth?
Few people know this but before I married Mr Watson, my maidan name was Stonewall. I used to own the place. “Let’s all go down to Stonewall’s” they’d say. I had a gay old time at that place before I became an award winning hotel here in the UK.

Also love Moments of Pleasure (and A Coral Room). The Dreaming is probably my favourite album of hers but I've been on a Sensual World kick lately.
I was about to reply saying I love them of these - I think Kate's entire back catalogue would make supreme desert island material because it can offer everything you need for whatever mood you're in. Those ringing bells at the start of The Sensual World album - it's absolute magic.
I think Kate has a soft spot for The Red Shoes album. Lionheart on the other hand...
You're right actually, I don't think she'd have gone to the trouble of re-doing TRS if she didn't have a love for it. When it comes to Lionheart; I just think of Don't Push Your Foot On The Heartbreak during the closing credits of the pilot episode of Pulling (which isn't a bad place for my mind to go at all).

Do the two of you know each other? I hope you're a couple, it's the hot trend here nowadays :love:
Ruth has eyes for her bulletproof coat collection only. She's basically an armoured tank at this point.
Few people know this but before I married Mr Watson, my maidan name was Stonewall. I used to own the place. “Let’s all go down to Stonewall’s” they’d say. I had a gay old time at that place before I became an award winning hotel here in the UK.
Loved the work you did for that theatre gay where you had to make him see sense about "where the fuck is the bed going to go". I daresay he was one of yours and Mr Stonewall's regulars at one point.

Reactions: COB
Hallo und WILLKOMMEN @Mal Heuresement. Are you intimate with Morten Harket? Is it true that you keep an Emma Bunton pube in your handbag as a talisman?

NOT BEING OVERFAMILIAR OR RUDE JUST MAKING CONVERSATION

hi rita!

i'm a pretty private person who comes to the moopy for music/film stuff and does his best to avoid engaging with anything else but sometimes fails and then regrets it.

thank you for asking! hope you're well <з

Lovely to meet you. Are you a new member or have you been here before? If the former how did you find us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom