Is anyone else having POSTING ISSUES?

Rita

User
Like it’s taking ages to post so I get bored waiting so I post again and then it’s posted twice.

YES. I thought it was just my dodgy internet but when I post something it seems to load and not go anywhere, but when I refresh the page the post has gone through.

Alex

When it all falls down, gotta build it better
Was a bit slow when tried to edit yet another hastily typed typo heavy post

Alex

When it all falls down, gotta build it better
Was a bit slow when tried to edit yet another hastily typed typo heavy post

Rita

User
e-mails.jpg

jyxz

User
Can't seem to log in on mobile (iPad) this evening. Anyone else having issues?

Diddy

Rice Queen
My iPhone seems to get a bit of indigestion sometimes when accessing moopy, it takes a minute or so to load the page. But when I’m in, it’s fine

I logged out last week and I've been trying to log in since yesterday without any success.

I lost my password and when I've tried resetting it I get a message that my email doesn't exist on Moopy, then I get a message stating that the Captcha thingie hasn't been fulfilled correctly. I mean, I KNOW what the 5th letter of the alphabet is :shock::shock:

Nancy

STOP THE CLOCK!
I logged out last week and I've been trying to log in since yesterday without any success.

I lost my password and when I've tried resetting it I get a message that my email doesn't exist on Moopy, then I get a message stating that the Captcha thingie hasn't been fulfilled correctly. I mean, I KNOW what the 5th letter of the alphabet is :shock::shock:
Have you been trying on an IPAD?

OutSynk

User

Who are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom